Rate Dr. James Lipon

Dr. James Lipon's Ratings

Went in to have dental work only to find out that his wife did the work on my filling. Could not afford to complete the dental work and it would be cheaper to get dentures.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2013 | flag

He wanted to do $1200.00 worth of work on my son's baby teeth. I got a second opinion, which was that they are baby teeth and the permanent were on there way up to leave well enough alone. Would not recommend this dentist.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2013 | flag

I needed an extraction of my upper wisdom teeth.My red flag #1: Lipon literally ran into the room, sweating profusely,huffing & puffing.Initially Lipon said he couldn't remove my wisdom teeth & would refer me out.Later,Lipon said "I think I can do your surgery after looking at your x-rays again." (red flag #2). Upon doing the surgery what was to be a 1/2 hr,actually took 2 1/2 hours.My jaw would not open more than 1/2 b/c he had over extended my jaw..he never made a referral for weeks for physio.I went to Lipon for intense facial pain who actually sent me to my regular dentist who had no idea why he needed to take over Lipon's mess.I received no painkillers & was in excruciating pain for weeks.I had a severe sinus infection from the surgery.This happened in December of 2008 & I still have muscle spasms in my jaw where my teeth slam down on my tongue,headaches,muscle spasms down my neck & pain into the side of my head.I was told there was no re-course b/c I signed the waiver!Doctor?phht

Submitted April 9, 2013 | flag

After he took my money and my root canals had to be pulled.. and all that pain.. he said, not sure I know how to do root canal's.. go figure!!

Submitted Nov. 8, 2012 | flag

I waited in the waiting room 1/2 hour or more every time I made an appointment. The staff were not always professional and often stopped working on me to go do something else like answer questions or help another staff member. I was so dissatisfied I stopped going to this clinic and went to a new dentist and also moved residence. 1 year later I have collections on my rear end because of a bill they say I owe because my insurance didn't cover it. They waited A YEAR to send the bill and when the bill was returned undelivered they blamed me saying I should have let them know I moved. Excuse me???? A dentist I no longer visit is not on my change of address list. I was done with your clinic and it should not have taken a year for you to decide I owed you money. I would NEVER go to this clinic again, ever!!

Submitted June 25, 2012 | flag

Like others have said, I had a horrible fear of the dentist, until I saw Dr.Lipon. I recommend him to all of my friends.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2011 | flag

Dr. Lipon was very helpful with all my needs. I really appreciated his compasion, dedication, and good looks

Submitted Sept. 16, 2011 | flag

Great staff and great Dr.! I've been putting off dental surgery for years and finally did it,the staff made me feel at ease as did Dr.Lipon.If you need surgery this is the place to go!

Submitted Aug. 27, 2011 | flag

I always enjoy dealing with the staff and dentists at Dr. Lipond's office

Submitted July 28, 2011 | flag

Dr. Lipon responded to my emergency immediately, fitting me in to his very busy schedule. He and his staff were very sympathetic, helpful, responsive and effective. I have never been treated as well or as immediately by a dental professional. I am eternally grateful for the care I received and the manner in which it was given. This doctor is the absolute best in my books.

Submitted May 20, 2011 | flag