Rate Dr. N Myers

Dr. N Myers's Ratings

I have always like Dr. Myers, have had him since Kelly H. I have had his main receptionist be so rude to me on the phone. I've put up with her for long time now. I have snapped back at her. No need for this attitude. My next visit i will be taking it up with the Dr. Something i should of done long ago. Maybe time to move onto a different job lady.. One in which you don't deal with customers.

Submitted June 14, 2013 | flag

I have seen dr meyers on several occations and find him to be a helpful and caring doctor. he is my husbands doctor. i agree the staff at the front need improvement in their interpersonal skills. i appreciate that i never have to wait at all. i recommend dr meyers as a family dr to anyone, he is very professional and has helped me a great deal.

Submitted June 4, 2013 | flag

Dr Myers is an excellent family doctor, extremely caring, thorough, and knowledgeable. My family is grateful to have such a wonderful doctor. His nurse Sarah is also an incredible asset to his medical office, and therefore I want to emphasize that my low rating on the staff does not reflect on Sarah at all. Unfortunately, his other full time office staff at the front desks are not warm, friendly, or kind. They are both constantly irritated and cranky, without exception, on the phone and in person. I feel bad for him because he is such a nice fellow, and I don't think he knows how rude they are to patients on an ongoing basis. I don't recall being treated nicely by them ever, and I am a friendly person. I guess he just doesn't see it. What a shame. Everyone I know who goes to this office comments on it, and I do mean everyone. The ladies at the front desk need to change their attitudes. They are lucky to have such a great employer, yet they misrepresent his office by being so rude.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2013 | flag

After living in Langley for many years and then moving to Vancouver I could not give up Dr. Myers as a doctor. He is considerate, compassionate and helpful. Thank you Doctor Myers for having your practice set up so that your wait times are minimal or non existent. Each time I visit I feel thankful that you also appreciate that your patients need to be in and out in a reasonable aamount of time. The time I spend travelling from Vancouver to Langley I could easily be sitting in a waiting room anywhere else.Your thoughtfulness is much appreciated. Thank you also for the option of booking shorter or longer appointments depending what the issue may be.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2011 | flag

I am so very thankful to have found dr myers (both for myself and my family). He does not overbook (I have always gotten in within 5 minutes), he takes time to listen to all your concerns, addresses each item and does a thorough check-up/analysis. He is caring and polite and has a "better safe than sorry approach"-- if he doesn't know what is causing the problem he doesn't guess, but works to find a solution. He has aligned himself with good medical professionals in the area, his recommendations for specialists/ surgeons etc. can be trusted. In short, an awesome doctor!

Submitted Sept. 17, 2010 | flag

I live in Vancouver and will not change doctors even though Dr. Myers is in Fort Langley. Every time I see him he asks about my past problems to ensure things are still going well. He recommended me to a great specialist when he couldn't help further with an issue.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2010 | flag

Dr. Myers is very timely, knowledgeable, professional, and kind! Easy to talk to, spends time explaining things to and is very thorough. Nice staff ! I recently needed to get in to see a few specialists and received calls about the appointments quickly. Very happy to be patients.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2010 | flag

Dr. Myers has been my family physician for 12 years. He has been wonderful the entire time. He ensures that all questions are answered before the visit is over. He is caring, thoughtful, thorough, and has taken very good care of my family. Thank you Dr. Myers

Submitted Dec. 18, 2009 | flag

Dr. Meyer is the best doctor anyone could hope for. He treats you like a real person and doesn't look at his watch the whole time you are in his examination room. I was so impressed with him that my wife has switched over to him and thinks as much of him as I do. I would recommend this doctor to any of my friends.

Submitted July 29, 2009 | flag

He has frequently mis-diagnosed family members to the point that most of them will not see him anymore. Some of his errors were life-threatening. He is dismissive and his staff are extremely rude.

Submitted March 20, 2009 | flag