Rate Dr. Jan M. Chrobok

Dr. Jan M. Chrobok's Ratings

There is no other Dr better! There is no other staff better. There isn't anything that isn't top notch. You need help and a renewed life, Dr Chrobok is kind, caring, and always there for you. Ursla is wonderful, it's a "Family" practice.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2013 | flag

My appointments with Dr. Chrobak were the best and most helpful medical visits (of any kind) I've ever experienced. I'm usually very cynical about doctors because I've had some bad ones but after the first visit, I knew I would try him again. He listened (yes, truly listened) and treated me with respect while I was doing my best to explain something that I knew I didn't fully understand. Too many doctors cut you off before you get to the 60 seconds mark. He explained what he does, what I can expect and, here's the best part, let me stop him to ask questions without making me feel like I just rudely interrupted a very important person. Actually, in my book, he is a very important person. He has that rare combination of traits that only the best doctors have. His goal was to help me and he did. I'm a better person because of him and I think that says it all.

Submitted March 21, 2013 | flag

I found him to be completely uninterested in me. Prescribed a med for me that I to this day do not understand why. I have a medical background and even though my gut told me "no," I took it anyway and had a psychotic break - which my husband was able to bring me down from with heavy duty tranquilizers. When I saw him and told him what happened he smirked and said, well don't take that anymore! I felt like he had no interest in what I thought I would like to try, blew off my suggestions. Very condescending attitude.

Submitted Dec. 27, 2012 | flag

Dr. Chrobok is awesome. He is so patient, knowledgeable and kind. I have been tremendously impressed with him and his wife as both have been indispenseably professional and went above and beyond for me. What an amazing human being. I am glad I have found Dr. Chrobok in the morass of terrifyingly terrible psychiatrists. He saved my life.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2012 | flag

Great Doctor- very down to earth- has helped me through very difficult time- always compliments me on my hard work ad progress. He usually suggests seeing a MSW for further "talk" therapy - he prescribes medication and suggests the dual approach of using another Dr. or therapist in combination with prescription. Great!

Submitted July 13, 2012 | flag

Dr Chrobach has literally saved my life in so many ways. I've been a patient of his since 1992. He has given me my life back. He's always been there when I needed him. Same today. I suffer from panic and other anxiety related disorders. Including agoraphobia. Between Dr C and his lovely wife, they have been there for me, and helped me lead a 'normal' life, and get it back.

Submitted April 9, 2012 | flag

Dr. Chrobok didn't bother taking any time getting to know me and I felt like I was being judged. I can't even rate him on knowlegde because he didn't let me ask any questions. I was there for one appt. and for 15 min. He was nice but he couldn't have been bothered with me. He's the kind of doctor that assumes that everyone fits a textbook definition. He doesn't think outside the box. The staff wasn't there but the woman who made the appt. was very nice.

Submitted June 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. Chrobok where do I start....He is a great Doctor..I even continued to see him after my insurance no longer did...My sessions should have been 10-15 mins sometimes lasted thirty and he was very informative if I had any questions...Plus his staff of one was fantastic...Very friendly atmosphere. I Definitely would recommend. Also to the first poster w/ the child when you go to a first sitting w/ a doctor there is allot of questions, if there is distraction it makes it hard to understand things clearly...I've taken my 7 yr old son there but he stayed in the waiting room.

Submitted March 25, 2009 | flag

This doctor is NOT CHILD FRIENDLY. I can't rate the knowledgeableness of this doctor as I never got in to see him. I showed up for my first appointment and was told, halfway through the paperwork, that I would need to "get a sitter and reschedule" because I had brought my baby with me and she had started fussing (mildly). I responded that I do not have a sitter nor am I going to get one, and left. I have nothing against people who feel differently, but I don't believe in leaving my child while too young to walk or talk yet, with a stranger. As a mother, I feel highly insulted that they asked me to hide my baby away someplace where she won't annoy the doctor with her presence.

Submitted July 19, 2008 | flag