Rate Dr. Rob Wedel

Dr. Rob Wedel's Ratings

He is my family doctor and I am so glad he is. He knows what he's talking about and offers his personal opinion on things. I wouldnt go see anyone else that is forsure!

Submitted Dec. 5, 2012 | flag

He has been my doctor for years and always lets my be a part of decision making. I can't imagine replacing him if he retires.

Submitted June 27, 2010 | flag

Dr. Wedel is not my regular doctor, but was on call when I took my granddaughter to emergency in Taber. Dr. Wedel took my concerns seriously, and because of his quick action in sending her to Lethbridge hospital, she was properly diagnosed and cared for. I am forever grateful!

Submitted Oct. 11, 2008 | flag

Dr. Wedel is a great doctor. He makes you feel comfortable and relaxed. He is very easy to talk to. He gets to know his patient's on a more personal basis not just straight to the reason your there. He takes the time to ease a patient's concerns. I highly recommend him.

Submitted July 9, 2007 | flag

Dr. Wedel is the most helpful and polite doctor you will ever meet. He never rushes you even though he has a heavy work load waiting in the waiting room. He helped me with 3 very long deliveries with my 3 boys. He was always there, never pushing the c-section route, I thank him for that. He also kept me informed when he wished to consult with a specialist. I am also grateful that he is not a pill pusher like I find so many other doctors are. He listens to what you have to say and is understanding. I have also seen him in the Palliative unit in Lethbridge late at night. He demonstrates true care and emotion with his patients. Since we have moved I have been unable to find a doctor of his calibur. My family and I truly miss him. And we wish he moved with us.

Submitted April 2, 2007 | flag

My experience with Dr. Wedel has been nothing but the best. He is the kindest, most gracious man in helping me deal with the issues at hand. His knowledge is ever expanding for new things, and he even does house calls to make sure his patients are doing okay. I feel he knows how to read his patients, and therefore knows how to approach them. I want to thank him for that. He treated me like the fragile piece of china that I was and helped me every step of the way. He also believes in working with other Dr's as a team, thinking only the best for the patient...that is a rarity. I am lucky with the Dr's I am seeing, and Dr. Wedel is one of them... HIGH on the list!

Submitted March 18, 2007 | flag

I have never felt rushed in his office and he answers all my questions and will bring up the newest things he knows.

Submitted March 8, 2007 | flag