You may also like

Rate Dr. Lee J. Suckno

Dr. Lee J. Suckno's Ratings

Dr. Suckno is one of the most intelligent, compassionate doctors I have dealt with. He is hard working and provides endless support. He does cut to the chase and gets to the heart of the matter. Sometimes the truth, especially about oneself, is not pleasant but facing the truth is healing. Especially when you have a doctor who supports you every step of the way. He was completely supportive of stopping medications that were not working.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2792603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

The absolute worst Doctor( if you can call him that) I have ever met. Nasty, arrogant and from what I hear takes pay offs to get the meds you want. Not what you need or a loved one needs. He messed my young son up very badly with wrong meds. He's clueless. Too concerned that he was on the Board at St. Claire's . BIG DEAL. He should be looked into and shut down.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2791135].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

The worst Dr. I have ever met. He will ruin your life, he should not be practicing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Suckno is an excellent doctor. He helped me find the right medication for my condition, and he was always respectful. I felt comfortable telling him my concerns, and he always took the time to listen to me and provide me with helpful feedback.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2782211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

At $500 per hour (no insurance accepted), he did seem to know what he was doing, but his manner is so curt and almost inconvenienced, that one would feel intimidated by him, and also that he is "bothered" by you. Not a good fit for someone with psychiatric issues, especially not anxiety or depressive disorders. I left his office feeling awful, and during a phone call, he did it again and it threw me into a panic attack. Perhaps he should have been a veterinarian because he's more suited for treating fish and hamsters.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2747030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

My experience has always been positive he's understanding helps me understand my feelings and gives me a sense of security knowing he is always there if needed. He has helped me through losses, anxiety and a general understanding of my feelings.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2727556].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Dr Suckno has been fantastic. He's direct, yes, but he cuts through the bull to get to the heart of the matter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2721910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

Refused to treat my son who wanted to switch to a different dr. in order to wean him off of the numerous meds he was on. Suckno agreed he was too many but told him he couldn't help him and to go back to his old dr. Nice guy. And he came highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

I don't know why Dr. Suckno has such poor reviews on here. I have seen A LOT mental health professionals, many of which refused to treat me because my case was "too severe." Dr. Suckno took me and I've been going to him for 5 years. When I first went in, I was in such rough shape that I wouldn't even look at him. Now, no one can tell I have mental health issues. If you need to be babied, maybe he isn't the doctor for you, but other than that, I can't think of any reason anyone wouldn't like him. He has ALWAYS been on my side, providing verification of my disorder and support. Obviously not everyone will fit with his personality, but as a student pursuing a career in psychiatry, I can tell you he definitely knows what he's doing. I think the negative reviews on here are from people who don't understand how psychiatric medication works or people who didn't mesh well with him, both of which are important aspects of treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2372323].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Dr Suckno is the worst doctor I have ever been to. he is belittling and outright rude. He enjoys this. It makes him feel powerful and important. He should not be allowed to practice. Waste of time and money. Rude and useless doctor with more problems than those he treats. even if he is highly recommended which I doubt RUN

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][556342].votes_count ]]