Rate Dr. Mary Davis

Dr. Mary Davis's Ratings

Dr. Davis is an excellent doctor. I was under her care for 8 years. She was always up front and honest. She was so caring. I no longer need to see her and miss our chats a lot. I understand she has retired now and I wish her all the best and may she enjoy reading many, many books in years to come.

Submitted May 5, 2014 | flag

Amazing, Personal and there for her clients. going beyond the actual job requirements, you can tell that she actually loves her job and is there for the right reasons. Her bed side manor was at times for the point, but she was always there to reassure and inform.

Submitted June 10, 2013 | flag

Dr Davis is the best! She has been looking after my husband since 1999, she saved his life twice! She is so caring and compassionate, and really cares about her patients, and their families. We all love her! He is in good hands with her at the helm of his ship.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Davis cared for my mother during her 3 year battle with lung cancer that spread to her bones. During that entire period she was compassionate, helpful, and very knowledgeable. She did a fantastic job of balancing quality of life with treatment!

Submitted March 7, 2012 | flag

Everything that has been said about Dr Davis,preceding this rating,in my opinion is ABSOLUTELY TRUE'....Dr Davis has made our family feel'very special'in her care, as I am sure she does with all her patients...I really felt this brought things to a 'personal level'...we are very grateful for having been able to receive her care and guidance.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2011 | flag

Extremely compassionate, keeps you fully informed throughout treatment and after care. Answers all questions asked and in a professional and forgiving manner. Dr. Davis made the cancer treatment of my mother in-law as best it could be, keeping the family and the patient at ease at all times. Such a cheerful and outgoing personality, which helped ease the pain as the family was dealing with terminal cancer of the matriarch of this close-knit family!! When anyone in Yarmouth is dealing with cancer and brings up the name of Dr. Davis all you hear is great things about her, “she is sooo nice” “so informative” “you know she cares about her patients, and you feel that”

Submitted June 7, 2010 | flag

excellent Dr. and just as important is the fact she is a down to earth GOOD person who is personally concerned about helping you cope with your health problems.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2010 | flag

A wonderful woman - brilliant, kind, compassionate and cheerful with a wonderful sense of humour. A real lift to to my spirits - Dr. Davis made going for check-ups a much less stressful experience. I am now 10 years cancer free - a result of the superior care I received. I am very thankful,indeed.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2008 | flag

Dr. Davis is a compassionate and knowledgeable doctor whom I found to be a pleasure to deal with. She is very honest and caring. I have been very fortunate to have some great doctors to consult as I navigate my way through ongoing Melenoma issues.

Submitted June 9, 2008 | flag

Dr. Davis saw my mother through terminal cancer for the last 2 years of her life. She was always incredibly warm, compassionate and genuine and was supportive of every choice my mother chose to make with regards to her treatments. My mother and the rest of my family felt so fortunate to receive her care. She was so willing to listen and provide information about treatments we had heard about. Even though we've lost our mother, it is so comforting to know she had people in her life like Dr. Davis who took such exceptional care of her. She takes her work very seriously and never seems to have an "off" day. Any patient would be fortunate to receive her care.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2007 | flag