Rate Dr. Michael West

Dr. Michael West's Ratings

Just downright wonderful. Has a terrific bedside manner, which is scarce these days. Superior knowledge and compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1348196].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2013

Dr. West did not seem to want to listen to my questions upon getting a diagnosis, he brushed them off and my appointment seemed very rushed. I found him to have a rather callous demeanor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1348195].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

i FOUND HIM TO BE VERY ABRUPT AND UNCONCERNED ABOUT MY CONCERNS. HE TENDS TO ADVISE OF THE MOST SHOCKING OF RESULTS WITHOUT EXPLANATION. HE MAY KNOW HIS JOB, JUST HAS A PROBLEM RELATING INFORMATION TO THE PATIENT IN A CURTIOUS FASHION. THIS COULD BE AND IS A 'TURN OFF' TO ME.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1348197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

I am a patient of Doc West for the past 4yrs. I am an unique case he doesn't see people with this condition as much. I have to say he is a fantastic doctor. Very caring kind and very smart. I recently went to the US for a second opinion and Dr.West was so supportive with me going he actually took time to send letters to these doctors in the US explaining what I have and how I have been treated in the past. In the US at one of the top hospitals in the world they were very pleased with the information he had sent. And yes everything that Dr.West diagnosed me with and all the treatments I have done were what the doctors in the US would have done also. It made me feel even more confident to be in the hands of Doctor West. I think very highly of him and the relationship he has with his patients. A few times he has called me at home to check on me. Thumbs up to this man!! Also his nursing staff in his clinic are Awesome :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1348194].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. West for approximately 10 years. I absolutely love him!!! He is so caring, patient, and kind. He is so knowledgeable and really cares about his patients. The nurses are so wonderful too, especially Cindy Douglas. Dr. West is a wonderful doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1348193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2011

He's great. He treats patients with respect, he is knowledgable and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1348192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2010

I think he is the greatest.Takes time to explain everything and never rushes you out the door.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1348191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2008

I am a Fabry patient of Dr. West. He is fantastic. As busy as he is. He will always go above and beyond for his Fabry patients. I am very grateful for everything he has done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1348190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2007

I have been going to dr. west for a few months now and I find he is very pleasant and he is taking good care of me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1348189].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2007

very knowledeable,care about his patiences.This comes from a co-worker.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1348188].votes_count ]]