Dr. Azim Valji

Rate Dr. Azim Valji

Dr. Azim Valji's Ratings

Dr Valji is the most efficient doctor I have had to deal with. My first appointment was booked quite fast even though he felt he knew what the problem was then booked into the hospital even faster for the tests where I was treated even better. Straight shooter and makes sure you understand what he is saying before leaving the room.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. Valji was a breath of fresh air after five years of struggling with chronic pain in my chest, after seeing several doctors, including two surgeons and being referred to a chronic pain clinic, Dr. Valji finally chose to believe the fact that even though they couldn't 100% confirm by xrays and ct scans that my pain was coming from my xiphoid process being turned inwards(and digging into me), other doctors tried to prescribe more and more pain and inflammation drugs which in turn caused me more issues down the road while others thought I was making up the pain to get more drugs. Dr. Valji put his faith in me and just two months after him performing surgery my life has drastically changed for the better. His staff, Melissa is very pleasant and always helpful, they were always very accommodating to me as well as puntual! I would definitely recommend Dr. Valji to anyone, he's one of the good ones!

Submitted June 28, 2013 | flag

Very happy with Dr.Valji, was only supposed to be going in for a consult with a different pulmonary dr. but after my ct scan they made a very quick phone call to him and the team decided I needed surgery asap. He has a great sense of humor and ensured me that he could fix my lung and get me home asap. He did a great job with the surgery, kept me at minimal pain and scarring. I would recomend him any time!

Submitted March 29, 2012 | flag

Absolutaly wonderful doctor with great hands and knowledge. Really listened to me and took really good care of me.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2010 | flag

Dr. Valji was very professional and explained all the options my husband had. It was a difficult and emotional situation and Dr. Valji was emphatic and caring. Moreover, I had heard great things about Dr. Valji and wanted only him to operate on my husband. Superb doctor, knowledgable and intelligent.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2010 | flag

What a great and caring doctor! I was really impressed with Dr. Valji. He took the time to listen, and answer all my questions.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2010 | flag

Had excessive sweating and could find no help or relief. Dr. Valji was very understanding and helpful. Lots of information provided.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2010 | flag

Dr. Valji was very profressional, he showed sincere concern. He listened to the families concerns and answered all questions very clearly. He did not rush us and was very knowledgeable.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2010 | flag

Lung biopsy was quick and efficient, courteous, showed sincere concern.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2010 | flag

from the time I was referred, my family and I were put at ease by the staff people. during the interview meeting with Dr. Valji was kind, interested in helping me and answered my families questions. I read the other comments and I was shocked and I don't theink they saw the doctor I did.!

Submitted Sept. 10, 2010 | flag