Rate Dr. Azim Valji

Dr. Azim Valji's Ratings

His staff is great however he himself is never around when you need him to be. Serious lack of communication, what communication I do receive never actually sticks to what I'm originally told. Definitely not pleased.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2605042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

Very disappointed in the information and knowledge and care provided. Had to go to another specialist to receive proper care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Dr Valji is the most efficient doctor I have had to deal with. My first appointment was booked quite fast even though he felt he knew what the problem was then booked into the hospital even faster for the tests where I was treated even better. Straight shooter and makes sure you understand what he is saying before leaving the room.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1348502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2013

Dr. Valji was a breath of fresh air after five years of struggling with chronic pain in my chest, after seeing several doctors, including two surgeons and being referred to a chronic pain clinic, Dr. Valji finally chose to believe the fact that even though they couldn't 100% confirm by xrays and ct scans that my pain was coming from my xiphoid process being turned inwards(and digging into me), other doctors tried to prescribe more and more pain and inflammation drugs which in turn caused me more issues down the road while others thought I was making up the pain to get more drugs. Dr. Valji put his faith in me and just two months after him performing surgery my life has drastically changed for the better. His staff, Melissa is very pleasant and always helpful, they were always very accommodating to me as well as puntual! I would definitely recommend Dr. Valji to anyone, he's one of the good ones!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1348501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Very happy with Dr.Valji, was only supposed to be going in for a consult with a different pulmonary dr. but after my ct scan they made a very quick phone call to him and the team decided I needed surgery asap. He has a great sense of humor and ensured me that he could fix my lung and get me home asap. He did a great job with the surgery, kept me at minimal pain and scarring. I would recomend him any time!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1348500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

Absolutaly wonderful doctor with great hands and knowledge. Really listened to me and took really good care of me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1348499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2010

Dr. Valji was very professional and explained all the options my husband had. It was a difficult and emotional situation and Dr. Valji was emphatic and caring. Moreover, I had heard great things about Dr. Valji and wanted only him to operate on my husband. Superb doctor, knowledgable and intelligent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1348498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2010

What a great and caring doctor! I was really impressed with Dr. Valji. He took the time to listen, and answer all my questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1348497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2010

Had excessive sweating and could find no help or relief. Dr. Valji was very understanding and helpful. Lots of information provided.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1348496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2010

Dr. Valji was very profressional, he showed sincere concern. He listened to the families concerns and answered all questions very clearly. He did not rush us and was very knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1348495].votes_count ]]