Rate Dr. James Mirabile

Dr. James Mirabile's Ratings

Changed my life completely with the use of natural hormones. Wished I had gone sooner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2594134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

Around 1997-98 I was tired of the usual hormone replacement and I was referred by a friend and also my on primary care physician to Dr Mirabile. My first appointment, I knew I was in good hands. I have been to many doctors in my 62 years and he is my first male Dr that takes time to visit and explain what is going on in my body and offer options. His staff is wonderful, I go monthly for hormone injections and they are always professional and pleasant.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2515544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

Couldn't have found a better choice to manage my health. Wonderful office with first class service. Very up to date and has a bedside manner beyond all others.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2489711].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

Back in 2008, I was pregnant and chose For Women Only for care. I had a long relationship with Dr. Mirabile dating back to 1997. He had always told me there was a possibility that I would not be able to get pregnant. So when I did, I wanted to go to him. Unfortunately, his practice grew so much that I had to see a midwife. I went in for a normal appointment and told my midwife that I was in pain and could barely walk. She told me that it was normal and not to worry. One week later (20 weeks) my water broke and I lost my first and only son. I should of been considered a high risk pregnancy and they should of looked in to the pain. First child or not, I was in a lot of pain and lost my son a week later. I still have not received a real explanation for what went wrong. Dr. Mirabile has lost the personal touch that he had for many years. I was an account with insuarance ($$) not a patient. I do not recommend Dr. Mirabile or anyone he is affiliated with

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1348736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2013

Worth waiting the time I did for my appointment. Had not been cared for correctly with hormones by my other physician who relied on my dosage from the pharmacy and not on how I felt. Within 2 visits I was doing great and my life returned to normal. No problems now for 7 months! Use him also for primary care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1348735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2011

I was very disappointed when Dr. Mirabile did not communicate the actual, full results of an ultrasound that I had. I was told it was normal. 4 days later I was in the hospital with pain and then a ruptured cyst. He tried to suggest that maybe my pain was "psychological" and after I received the results from the new ultrasound, he again told his nurse to tell me they were "normal" despite showing 2 cysts and free fluid in my pelvis. I have since decided to find a new OBGYN, which is sad since he took such good care of me previously for an oophorectomy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1348734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2010

I was referred and waited a long time to see him but the wait was worth it and my questions were finally addressed after 3 other OB GYN'S failed. Two friends have recently been there and can only say positive things! I am so happy to find someone who cares!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1348733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2010

Dr. Mirable is incredible! he is knowledgeable, personable and experienced. You can't find a better OBGYN!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1348732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2010

Dr Mirabile is great. He gave us hope after 2 miscarriages and 1 stillbirth. He even gave me his cell # to call if I had any concerns. We now have 2 beautiful kids & couldn't be happier.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1348731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2009

I have to agree, I found him on the internet and WHAT A FIND! He is willing to bend a little and help where others would not go. Explained things to me that my other gyn never did. He is truly caring and efficient at what he does! You will love him!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1348730].votes_count ]]