Rate Dr. James Mirabile

Dr. James Mirabile's Ratings

Couldn't have found a better choice to manage my health. Wonderful office with first class service. Very up to date and has a bedside manner beyond all others.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2014 | flag

Back in 2008, I was pregnant and chose For Women Only for care. I had a long relationship with Dr. Mirabile dating back to 1997. He had always told me there was a possibility that I would not be able to get pregnant. So when I did, I wanted to go to him. Unfortunately, his practice grew so much that I had to see a midwife. I went in for a normal appointment and told my midwife that I was in pain and could barely walk. She told me that it was normal and not to worry. One week later (20 weeks) my water broke and I lost my first and only son. I should of been considered a high risk pregnancy and they should of looked in to the pain. First child or not, I was in a lot of pain and lost my son a week later. I still have not received a real explanation for what went wrong. Dr. Mirabile has lost the personal touch that he had for many years. I was an account with insuarance ($$) not a patient. I do not recommend Dr. Mirabile or anyone he is affiliated with

Submitted Jan. 10, 2013 | flag

Worth waiting the time I did for my appointment. Had not been cared for correctly with hormones by my other physician who relied on my dosage from the pharmacy and not on how I felt. Within 2 visits I was doing great and my life returned to normal. No problems now for 7 months! Use him also for primary care.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2011 | flag

I was very disappointed when Dr. Mirabile did not communicate the actual, full results of an ultrasound that I had. I was told it was normal. 4 days later I was in the hospital with pain and then a ruptured cyst. He tried to suggest that maybe my pain was "psychological" and after I received the results from the new ultrasound, he again told his nurse to tell me they were "normal" despite showing 2 cysts and free fluid in my pelvis. I have since decided to find a new OBGYN, which is sad since he took such good care of me previously for an oophorectomy.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2010 | flag

I was referred and waited a long time to see him but the wait was worth it and my questions were finally addressed after 3 other OB GYN'S failed. Two friends have recently been there and can only say positive things! I am so happy to find someone who cares!

Submitted July 5, 2010 | flag

Dr. Mirable is incredible! he is knowledgeable, personable and experienced. You can't find a better OBGYN!

Submitted Jan. 19, 2010 | flag

Dr Mirabile is great. He gave us hope after 2 miscarriages and 1 stillbirth. He even gave me his cell # to call if I had any concerns. We now have 2 beautiful kids & couldn't be happier.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2009 | flag

I have to agree, I found him on the internet and WHAT A FIND! He is willing to bend a little and help where others would not go. Explained things to me that my other gyn never did. He is truly caring and efficient at what he does! You will love him!!!

Submitted Sept. 20, 2009 | flag

All I have to say is I LOVE HIM!!!! I was going to have to wait to see him however my primary MD was able to pull some strings and I was able to see him that week!!! :D After going to so many other doctors and saying that you need to wait or you are too heavy. He was more then willing to review all of my options and like everyone says he TRUELY does listen and makes you feel like is out there to help you and will take time to make you feel assured that you will be ok!!! And we can take care of this and you will be feeling well once again!!! thank you Dr M :D

Submitted Sept. 20, 2009 | flag

This doctor is a rare find.He is very busy,and has accomplished much,but he still treats each and every patient special.Great doctor.

Submitted July 24, 2009 | flag