Rate Dr. Natasha Montroy

Dr. Natasha Montroy's Ratings

Dr. Montroy helped me get pregnant with my second child. I like her bedside manner and she is up on the current knowledge. The only concern I have is her overprescription of folic acid. She had me on a ver high dose. Recent research has show that high levels of folic acid are linked to cancer. I hope I don't suffer from an ill effects.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

Dr. Montroy's staff is very thorough and helpful. Dr. Montroy offers a variety of care options and suggestions and assists and supports you through your choice of methods. She is extremely knowledgeable both of western mainstream medicine and traditional and alternative methods. She displays compassion, professionalism, and optimism and has genuinely changed my life. If it were not for Dr. Montroy, I sincerely do not believe I would be alive. Just go see her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2529592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

Dr.Montry not only helped explain test results and finding other doctors previously didn't seem concerned with, but she also helped me to change my immuno-health. With her guidance and discussion she has enabled me to bypass major health issues. She does at times run late because she allows you as much time as you need and is not the typical clock watcher. Her personality is direct so sometimes she asks you questions to make you be honest with yourself and it helps get to the root of the issue. She is also very energetic so I could see one feeling rushed but simply asking questions helps to diminish any feelings of this. I can not re come d her ENOUGH! She is an amazing doctor and uses a complementary system of natropathy and traditional medicine. She is knowledgable insightful, and has helped me immensely. Certified in so many practices such as acupuncture her treatments are very complimentary. She only re commends what she feels is needed and beneficial.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448281].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr Montroy is knowledgeable and kind and is there to help you! She specializes in women's health but anyone can see her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448280].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

We had been looking for answers for our 4 year old for 7 months with our regular doctor and Dr.Montroy found the problem within a week :) enough said she is FANTASTIC!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Dr Montroy has incredible knowledge, is extremely professional and the best naturopathic doctor out of several that I have dealt with over the years! It is an area of medicine to explore, for the ill and a must for preventative health care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1348825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2013

Dr. Montroy is the first naturopathic doctor I have seen, and I have never been happier with a healthcare provider than I am with her. She does ask a lot of questions pertaining to all aspects of one's life, but I truly believe that it helps inform her so that she can better help her patients. No thread of conversation seems to be without merit, and I've never felt rushed or hurried through an appointment. Quite the opposite--she takes the time to listen to all my questions and helps keep the appointment on track so that our time together is well spent (I have a tendency to make off-topic comments and she handles it very well). If you have never seen a naturopath I highly recommend Dr. Montroy, as she is very medically-minded (if that makes sense) in addition to possessing all the attributes one would expect in a holistic health practitioner. I'm already looking forward to my next appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1348824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2013

I had a traumatic consultation with her. She made me talk about painful childhood memories, made me emotional, but she did not seem to have anything in mind (did nothing with it). She left the room for an extended period of time. She pressured me into having a pap test that I did not want (my GP does it, and I'm fine with it), I refused but she pressured me "why don't you want me to do it?" etc. It was a painful experience (still is when I think about it), and she did not help me with my problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1348823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2012

Similar to an earlier comment, Dr. Montroy rushed me through two of my three appointments with her. During my visit to discuss test results, she simply told me the findings but did not discuss the individual test results. Consequently, I ended up going to the internet at home to decipher the individual tests and what the results meant from the copy of the lab results which she gave me. Dr. Montroy is knowledgeable and competent. However, I felt very anxious and did not get alot out of my consult as I felt rushed and pressured to finish the appointment. Also, the Receptionist, while efficient, is rather cold and unpleasant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1348822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2012

Dr. Montroy is the most competent, accomplished, and knowledgeable doctor I have ever dealt with. She is professional and efficient, yet warm and caring at the same time. Many can and do learn to be doctors, but I feel that genuine care and compassion cannot be taught. You either have them or you don't. These qualities are an inherent part of Dr. Montroy. I would trust her with my life and I recommend her 1000 times over!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1348821].votes_count ]]