Rate Dr. Natasha Montroy

Dr. Natasha Montroy's Ratings

Dr.Montry not only helped explain test results and finding other doctors previously didn't seem concerned with, but she also helped me to change my immuno-health. With her guidance and discussion she has enabled me to bypass major health issues. She does at times run late because she allows you as much time as you need and is not the typical clock watcher. Her personality is direct so sometimes she asks you questions to make you be honest with yourself and it helps get to the root of the issue. She is also very energetic so I could see one feeling rushed but simply asking questions helps to diminish any feelings of this. I can not re come d her ENOUGH! She is an amazing doctor and uses a complementary system of natropathy and traditional medicine. She is knowledgable insightful, and has helped me immensely. Certified in so many practices such as acupuncture her treatments are very complimentary. She only re commends what she feels is needed and beneficial.

Submitted April 28, 2014 | flag

Dr Montroy is knowledgeable and kind and is there to help you! She specializes in women's health but anyone can see her.

Submitted April 23, 2014 | flag

We had been looking for answers for our 4 year old for 7 months with our regular doctor and Dr.Montroy found the problem within a week :) enough said she is FANTASTIC!!

Submitted April 9, 2014 | flag

Dr Montroy has incredible knowledge, is extremely professional and the best naturopathic doctor out of several that I have dealt with over the years! It is an area of medicine to explore, for the ill and a must for preventative health care.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2013 | flag

Dr. Montroy is the first naturopathic doctor I have seen, and I have never been happier with a healthcare provider than I am with her. She does ask a lot of questions pertaining to all aspects of one's life, but I truly believe that it helps inform her so that she can better help her patients. No thread of conversation seems to be without merit, and I've never felt rushed or hurried through an appointment. Quite the opposite--she takes the time to listen to all my questions and helps keep the appointment on track so that our time together is well spent (I have a tendency to make off-topic comments and she handles it very well). If you have never seen a naturopath I highly recommend Dr. Montroy, as she is very medically-minded (if that makes sense) in addition to possessing all the attributes one would expect in a holistic health practitioner. I'm already looking forward to my next appointment.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2013 | flag

I had a traumatic consultation with her. She made me talk about painful childhood memories, made me emotional, but she did not seem to have anything in mind (did nothing with it). She left the room for an extended period of time. She pressured me into having a pap test that I did not want (my GP does it, and I'm fine with it), I refused but she pressured me "why don't you want me to do it?" etc. It was a painful experience (still is when I think about it), and she did not help me with my problem.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2012 | flag

Similar to an earlier comment, Dr. Montroy rushed me through two of my three appointments with her. During my visit to discuss test results, she simply told me the findings but did not discuss the individual test results. Consequently, I ended up going to the internet at home to decipher the individual tests and what the results meant from the copy of the lab results which she gave me. Dr. Montroy is knowledgeable and competent. However, I felt very anxious and did not get alot out of my consult as I felt rushed and pressured to finish the appointment. Also, the Receptionist, while efficient, is rather cold and unpleasant.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2012 | flag

Dr. Montroy is the most competent, accomplished, and knowledgeable doctor I have ever dealt with. She is professional and efficient, yet warm and caring at the same time. Many can and do learn to be doctors, but I feel that genuine care and compassion cannot be taught. You either have them or you don't. These qualities are an inherent part of Dr. Montroy. I would trust her with my life and I recommend her 1000 times over!

Submitted May 5, 2012 | flag

Dr Montroy appears to be very knowledgable, but I'm feeling very conflicted over her care. I felt rushed and am confused over treatment plan; left appointment not being clear of what to do next. Very mindful that Dr Montroy is on a schedule and our appointment is for a set amount of time. Was late 4 out of 4 appointments (greater than a 10 min wait); 2 out of 4 appts she rushed the appointment. 4th appt was for treatment plan. Excited to learn what the test results were and how to fix problems and begin to be healthy; was rushed through this appointment ...not clear on what i'm suppose to be doing and not clear on what the test results mean. Considering seeing another ND for treatment. Even though this will mean starting from the beginning - time and money consideration.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2012 | flag

Dr. Montroy was the only doctor who listened to my issue and she found that I had a life threatening problem. She was fantastic support throughout my surgery and continues to provide me with additional support. She is a fantastic doctor, and I would highly recommend her.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2012 | flag