Rate Dr. Michael Reedijk

Dr. Michael Reedijk's Ratings

My wife had a mastectomy done 10 years ago and it recurred on the right. Dr. Reedijk took his time as he performed the previous mastectomy. He went over all the options and my wife did want the mastectomy which the best option. Very caring and comforting. I understand other complain he is in a hurry but he does take the time to answer your questions. I would refer him to anyone who has this horrible affliction of breast cancer.

Submitted April 29, 2014 | flag

Yes he moves between appointments very quickly but he's the best in the business. Had a lumpectomy to precision, excellent work. Found him to be more empathetic and kind even in a hurry than my female medical oncologist. I wouldn't recommend anyone else.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2013 | flag

This doctor took the time to explain everything carefully and thoughtfully. Best doctor I have ever had

Submitted Oct. 12, 2013 | flag

He did an unnecessary mastectomy surgery. Need I say anything else?

Submitted Oct. 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Reedijk is my doctor since 2007 up to the present, he is understanding, easy to talk with, helpful and approachable, I don't have any complain about him because he is really good to me as his patient.

Submitted Sept. 23, 2013 | flag

Submitted Sept. 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Michael Reedijk is a very intelligent professional doctor. Very caring takes time to explain options and procedures. Wonderful - fantastic doctor, he is the best doctor that I have ever met, I did not even think about getting a second opinion after meeting him. Had two surgeries,everything went so well I did not even need pain medication after having lumpectomies in 2007 and a bilateral mastectomy in 2008 . I am so fortunate to have been in Dr.Reedijks care. Lucky me! Many thanks to Dr. Reedijk and all the nurses and staff at PMH

Submitted March 7, 2013 | flag

Professional doctor in general. He did a great surgery to my friend, he even recommended to do a second one to make sure all cancer cells clear. Very good doctor!

Submitted Sept. 7, 2012 | flag

I was very happy with my experience with Dr. Reedijk. I had a mastectomy last month, and I found him to be kind, intelligent and caring.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2012 | flag

Dr. Reedijk was a wonderful surgeon who did his best to avoid having to perform a mastectomy on me. In the end it was unavoidable but he carried it out with sensitivity, explaining thoroughly the options along the way. I feel very lucky to have drawn him as my surgeon.

Submitted April 23, 2012 | flag