Rate Dr. Colin Jackson

Dr. Colin Jackson's Ratings

Dr. Jackson offered almost no guidance with regard to rehabilitation procedures. He was non-communicative and very impersonal. I have since had to do extensive research on my own and spend a lot of money finding the right care.

Submitted July 16, 2013 | flag

I broke my wrist a few months ago, and Dr. Jackson performed the procedure of putting pins in my wrist. He was not the original doctor to attempt to fix my broken wrist. A different orthopaedic surgeon had attempted to put my radius back in place, but he was unsuccessful. The doctor told me I needed pins, but that he was leaving because his shift was done. Dr Jackson did the procedure without any questions asked. The procedure went well, and he fixed my wrist. Throughout my visits to his clinic for checkups he was amazing. Helping so many patients all day long, yet still giving his undivided attention to whatever patient he was with at the time. Dr. Jackson is a great doctor, I recommend him to anyone in need of an orthopaedic surgeon!

Submitted Dec. 21, 2012 | flag

A very personal Dr. and has a great sence of humor. Very easy to talk to and explains things in a normal language. He knows what his is doing. I have the highest respect for him. You would not get a better doctor as far as I am concerned.Regards David McCaulder

Submitted Dec. 6, 2012 | flag

Thank you Dr. Jackson. Without you I would probably never have walked again. I had emergency surgery at Surrey Mem. with you after a serious fall and after 5 days in the hospital and many months of rehab. I am walking and golfing again.Thanks to you rebuilding my foot I am almost(not Quite) back to normal!!!

Submitted Nov. 21, 2012 | flag

Very professional. Surgery went off without a hitch. Absolutely no complications during or after.

Submitted March 28, 2012 | flag

He did a biopsy on my wrist to remove a cyst. He is very accommodating and compassionate. He takes care of his patients. A+

Submitted Dec. 15, 2011 | flag

I just had surgery done on my hand at the Jimmy Pattison Clinic in Surrey. I found Dr. Jackson to be very kind, considerate and knowledgeable and very professional . I was very impressed with him as well as the Jimmy Pattison Clinic. Thank you Dr. Jackson!

Submitted Nov. 5, 2011 | flag

dr. jackson is the best doctor in the world!!when i first broke my arm jumping of a swing i thought my arm was never going to get better.But thanks to dr. j i'm able to do anything i could do before. dr jackson is the best!!!!!!!!!1

Submitted Sept. 16, 2010 | flag

**NEW RECEPTIONIST** I was there a year ago for a follow up appt on my knee and the new receptionist was very rude to me, same here, made me feel completely unwelcome and like a second class citizen. I recently went in for a consultation (cringing all the way there, but ready for anything) for my other knee and the receptionist is now back from maternity leave, thank GOD!!! The front desk now matches the rest of the professionalism in the office. I think doctors in general need to really look closely at their front line staff as not just anyone can do that job. As a customer service consultant I see this over and over again and have left other doctors because of their secretaries.

Submitted July 20, 2010 | flag

WE SAW DR. JACKSON A FEW MONTHS BACK AND WE LIKED HIM, HE WAS GOOD AND EASY TO TALK TO BUT HIS RECEPTIONIST WAS SO RUDE AND **** I HADN'T FELT LIKE A SECOND CLASS CITIZEN IN ALL MY YEARS HERE IN CANADA BUT THEN WE CAME BACK FOR A FOLLOW UP AND A DIFFERENT RECEPTIONIST WAS IN AND WHAT A DIFFERENCE. THIS ONE WAS CARING AND VERY PLEASANT I GUESS THE OTHER ONE GOT FIRED, WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND I GUESS.

Submitted June 26, 2010 | flag