Rate Dr. Robert Froh

Dr. Robert Froh's Ratings

Had knee replacement waiting for second knee replacement , very satisfied, great doctor , efficient office staff, would recommend and have recommended to many friends, Dr. Froh has a great sense of humor, great bedside manner and excels at what he does.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

I hurt my hip in march and got referred to Dr. Froh. after 4 months with no phone call I called the office and she said I was not in their system, yet my Dr.'s office had an confirmation. Again after another 4 months I called again, and yet again I got lost in the paperwork shuffle. They then called My Dr.'s office to tell me that they were not going to accept my case. Now that it has been over 9 months with my injury both hips are screwed and will require surgery on both. Nothing against Dr. Froh I'm sure he's a good Dr. but his office staff suck's! Now I will go private and pay because I'm almost unable to walk or work. Thanks office staff you suck! This is why I give his office a big fat zero.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2012 | flag

Dr. Froh did an amazing surgery on my ankle. Recently, he removed the hardware which was holding back my ROM. I'm so pleased it's as if I never broke my ankle at all.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2012 | flag

Fabulous receptionist, very efficient. Most of my appointments were within 10 - 30 minutes of booked time. Both Dr. Froh and his receptionist were very helpful and knowledgeable and never made you feel rushed. My surgery went exceptionally well and no question was too small to ask. Would use this doctor again and highly recommend him to friends and family.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2012 | flag

I found him nice but a little dismissive of questions I had to ask.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2012 | flag

The Staff were friendly and accomodating. Dr. Froh was very factual and knowledgable. Easy to talk to and comforting to have as a Surgeon. My knee surgery went exactly as he said it would and the results are 100% recovery. Thank you to Dr. Froh

Submitted June 18, 2012 | flag

Amazing Doctor! Ceramic on ceramic hip replacement. Very satisfied with everything. Receptionist Cindy is outstanding! Would recommend their office to anyone I know.

Submitted March 2, 2012 | flag

i have severe r/a and osteoporosis.i needed a total hip replacement.Dr Froh did a new type of surgery(minivassive) 3 yrs. ago.i have had no problems.i was up and walking 2 days after surgery.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2011 | flag

Meniscal surgery both knees . Have had no future problems. : )

Submitted April 22, 2011 | flag

Great Doctor with wonderful attitude towards patients and he listens very well.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2010 | flag