Rate Dr. Michelle T.G. Taylor

Dr. Michelle T.G. Taylor's Ratings

The secretary is horrible. Looses faxes wrong info in file and rude. Dr Taylor is great but her staff needs to step up and do a proper job!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2488600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Dr. Taylor is one of a kind. I became her patient after my previous GP moved to Alberta. I couldn't be happier to be under her care. She is professional and yet makes me feel like a friend. She asks about my family and shows genuine interest. On several occasions I have had to book same day appointments, she was always accommodating and helpful. I know she has lots of patients, but I never feel like a number.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1349324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2013

As I was unhappy with the poor care myself and family had been receiving with my previous doctor, I recently transferred to Dr. Taylor (she came as a referral from my colleague). Myself and child have seen her several times over the past 2 years. From my experiences with her I believe she is a wonderful doctor! She is always on time for her appointments; she takes as much time is needed to discuss concerns, symptoms and solutions with me; and she verifies that all information (regarding prescription availability, dose, effectiveness, etc.) is accurrate. She is incredibly thorough and has taken the time to get to know my family and I. I always feel comfortable with her. On more than one occassion I have called her office requesting a same-day appointment for my daughter; she has always fit me into her schedule.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1349323].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

love her...amazing doctor and very comfortable to talk too..her nurse Sue is also terrific. Dr. Taylor leaves nothing uncovered when you go to see her for a medical condition also has time to talk to you and you never feel rushed...thanks for being a great doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1349322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2011

Dr. Taylor is a great doctor. She takes the time to be thorough and never makes us feel rushed. She is great with teenagers!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1349305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2010

Amazing, personable, caring, energetic. When I see her, she makes me feel as though I am her only patient and that she cares just for me. She is a wonderful, wonderful doctor and, espectially, a wonderful person

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1349321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

Dr. Taylor saved me from having an emergency. On a regular routine appointment (1 pm) she noticed i was walking funny. She insisted in checking my abdomen as i didn't want her to bother but she told me if she didn't it was really bad practice. I let her check my tummy and she thought i was havin a case of appendicitis. At 3pm Dr. Taylor called me at home and asked to go to the hospital. She had arranged for them to wait for me. I love this doctor as she saved me from severe pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1349320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

I feel very lucky to have found this dr. She takes the time to listen, and genuinely cares about all of her patients. My husband and I drive 2 1/2 hours just to see her, but the drive is worth it, as we can get in to see her in a heartbeat, and then she takes the time at each appointment. The only reason that she would ever be running behind, is because she is taking the time with the patient before you. Her receptionist Dina, is the best, and remembers everyone's name. Highly recommend this dr!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1349319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2010

The best family physician ever.. She's an excellent way to communicate with all the family members!! My kids are crazy about her and that what matters most to me :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1349318].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2010

The BEST family doctor we ever had. She is jolly, very thorough, caring and takes time is talking to her patients (my family). We're so glad we have her as our doctor... very highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1349317].votes_count ]]