Dr. Marion Perpick-Breton

Dr. Marion Perpick-Breton

Rate Dr. Marion Perpick-Breton

Dr. Marion Perpick-Breton's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 10, 2014 | flag

My wife and I were at the end of a 20 year marriage. After two courses of useless martial therapy my GP referred us to Dr. Perpick-Breton. We agreed to go once. Within the first session we felt, for the first time in all our experiences of marital therapy, we were in the hands of someone who knows what she’s doing. We stuck it out and now we can actually talk to, and understand each other, even really feel in love with each other. When I think of what we have gained from this therapy, we want to tell other couples out there that there is hope, if you get the right kind of help, from the right person. Dr. Perpick-Breton is that person. And now she even accommodates patients online, for those who want to save time on travel. Her website is: www.PsychiatryOnlineCanada.com . My wife and I cannot recommend Dr. Perpick enough. We are truly grateful for everything she has done for us. My only regret is that we didn’t come to her sooner.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2014 | flag

This doctor is well worth the wait. She is absolutely wonderful!!! She’s not one of those people who will keep you talking without really listening, having already made conclusions about you in the first five minutes. She will ask you to clarify what you’re saying, and if her interpretation is wrong she won’t try and backtrack and pretend to be write all long (my previous psychiatrist did this). For the most part though, she hits it on the nose. She makes things so clear, but still recognizes that it’s my life and she doesn’t try to dictate what I should do, instead helps me to get to a place where I feel informed and comfortable enough to make my own decisions. I can’t sing Dr. Perpick’s praises enough.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2014 | flag

Submitted April 16, 2013 | flag

I saw another psychiatrist for 9 years, and several counsellors before that as I have a long hystory of depression (childhood sexual abuse - really messed me up...) She did more for me in the initial assessment (3 hours!!!!) than anyone else ever has in the whole time I spent in therapy. She doesn't believe in dissecting the pastand told me I couldn't "negotiate" with the past. She has a very different personality - not what you'd expect from a shrink - really warm and also uses humor very well, really really interested in you. You can tell how much energy she is giving you - no wonder she's so skinny :-) Waited a year and a half to see her, but she was so worth it. Not sure if you'll be so lucky as I heard her secretary say her practice was full. Try to get on her list if you can anyway. SHE IS AWESOME!!!!!

Submitted March 21, 2013 | flag

This Psychiatrist has taken the time to develop expertise in hypnosis – I was skeptical at first but I gave it a try because I`ve got so much confidence in this doctor. FANTASTIC results! I am living proof that hypnosis can work. And I learned I`m a great subject – very responsive. Feels good to know I can use the skills she taught me long after my therapy is over. If you`re at the point of giving up trying, see this doctor if you can get in.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2012 | flag

The first time I saw Dr. Perpick-Breton, I was the first appointment of the day and she was over an hour late arriving to the office. The second time, she arrived a bit after my appointment time, and then squeezed someone else in before me for a half hour appointment to alter medications. This time (supposed to be my third appointment), after waiting for half an hour after my scheduled appointment, the receptionist (when she was finally off of her personal phone calls), informed me that I wasn't in the schedule. They had booked me in for the next day. I showed her my appointment card, which clearly showed the date and time I was there, and after talking to Dr. Perpick, they wouldn't take me in and sent me home. It seems like she tries to bring you in for as many "background information" appointments as possible to get more money. She has also pushed the medications even though I stated from the beginning that I want to get off of them, so I have had to really hold my ground.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2011 | flag

Extremely caring Psychiatrist, and I've had several before her so lots to compare from. Her mind clearly working "overtime", all the time. Don't know how she can do this with everyone and still have a life.

Submitted March 4, 2010 | flag

Dr. Perpick's laid-back style puts the patient at ease, making it easier to become comfortable with sharing the feelings and experiences necessary for her to do her job--and she does her job well! She is very knowledgeable (yet has no qualms saying when she doesn't know something, which is rare!), and you truly know that she wants you to succeed, and that she'll try her best to help you do so.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2010 | flag

I've had 3 psychiatrists and five psychologists in the past and she is by far the best of all of them. She is head and shoulders above the rest. I was very lucky to get her.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2009 | flag