Dr. Marion Perpick-Breton

You may also like

Rate Dr. Marion Perpick-Breton

Dr. Marion Perpick-Breton's Ratings

No words adequate to express Dr. Perpick's expertise in ALL aspects of psychiatry. She is amazingly competent and skilled, compassionate, kind, experiencedand always up to date on medications and new methodology. She is VERY observant, a great listener and in our cases very accurate in assessing the "whole picture" When she first arrived in Calgary I was VERY fortunate to be able to arrange to have a very ill family member become one of her first patients here. She literally saved a life, and continues to monitor and treat when needed. In the meantime she has helped me to manage a number of situations in my life when I desperately needed this kind of professional help. She is not only an amazing Doctor, but an amazing, special person as well (also a 5 star rating for the Receptionist Erica - a kind, compassionate, helpful person as well!)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I became severely depressed after being cheated out of my life-long business , and believed there was nothing left for me and my husband who had worked so hard and were now so hurt,,,,, and penniless.Dr. Perpick did not dwell on the past , but kept me focused on the present, and all the things we were still capable of doing. She was goal-directed practical, tought me the skills I needed to not only move forward, but also to be happy again. THANK YOU !!! Dr. Perpick

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I have Bipolar disorder and have seen several psychiatrists and been on many medications over the past 15 years. This doctor has really made a difference. Very compassionate and insightful. For the first time, I feel like a whole person with improved relationships and just doing better overall. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2749584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

This Valentine's Day was the best for my wife and me after over 30 years of marriage. This is why we are thinking about Dr. Perpick-Breton. There was an affair on one of our parts that occurred several years ago, and was discovered last spring. We thought our marriage was over - there was so much anger and hurt. We found Dr. Perpick-Breton through her website www.psychiatryonlinecanada.com as we were searching for a last-ditch attempt to repair the damage that had been done. W have 4 kids together and despite the pain, we did not want to divorce. This woman is amazing. She uses an approach called EFT. This, together with her tremendous skills as a doctor and the genuine caring we each felt she had for each of us and, most importantly, for the quality of our marriage, has led to us coming together in a way we never dreamed was possible after all these years and such a big hurt. This doctor even met with us after hours and on the weekend when we were in the depths of our crisis, and she guided us to talk to each other in a way which was safe and we could express our feeling to each other without the anger and the fighting. Today, I love my wife more than ever, and have never felt her love for me so strongly, even when we were dating. Sure, we still have spats like everyone else, but we know how to get out of them rapidly, and guess what? all on our own! We no longer need marital therapy, and we just want for other people to experience what we have experienced at the hands of this doctor. Even if you believe your marriage cannot be saved, try to get in to see Dr. Perpick-Breton.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2723039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

For a doctor who deals with high stressed patients, she raises the stress level even more by always making patients wait for long periods of time, or changing appointments at the last minute. The receptionist talks down to the patients, and is always making excuses for the doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2621755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2490736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2014

My wife and I were at the end of a 20 year marriage. After two courses of useless martial therapy my GP referred us to Dr. Perpick-Breton. We agreed to go once. Within the first session we felt, for the first time in all our experiences of marital therapy, we were in the hands of someone who knows what she’s doing. We stuck it out and now we can actually talk to, and understand each other, even really feel in love with each other. When I think of what we have gained from this therapy, we want to tell other couples out there that there is hope, if you get the right kind of help, from the right person. Dr. Perpick-Breton is that person. And now she even accommodates patients online, for those who want to save time on travel. Her website is: www.PsychiatryOnlineCanada.com .
My wife and I cannot recommend Dr. Perpick enough. We are truly grateful for everything she has done for us. My only regret is that we didn’t come to her sooner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2490728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2014

This doctor is well worth the wait. She is absolutely wonderful!!! She’s not one of those people who will keep you talking without really listening, having already made conclusions about you in the first five minutes. She will ask you to clarify what you’re saying, and if her interpretation is wrong she won’t try and backtrack and pretend to be write all long (my previous psychiatrist did this). For the most part though, she hits it on the nose. She makes things so clear, but still recognizes that it’s my life and she doesn’t try to dictate what I should do, instead helps me to get to a place where I feel informed and comfortable enough to make my own decisions. I can’t sing Dr. Perpick’s praises enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1349475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1349476].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 16, 2013

I saw another psychiatrist for 9 years, and several counsellors before that as I have a long hystory of depression (childhood sexual abuse - really messed me up...) She did more for me in the initial assessment (3 hours!!!!) than anyone else ever has in the whole time I spent in therapy. She doesn't believe in dissecting the pastand told me I couldn't "negotiate" with the past. She has a very different personality - not what you'd expect from a shrink - really warm and also uses humor very well, really really interested in you. You can tell how much energy she is giving you - no wonder she's so skinny :-) Waited a year and a half to see her, but she was so worth it. Not sure if you'll be so lucky as I heard her secretary say her practice was full. Try to get on her list if you can anyway. SHE IS AWESOME!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1349474].votes_count ]]