Rate Dr. Robert G. Graper

Dr. Robert G. Graper's Ratings

I first went to Dr. Graper to look into a non-invasive procedure,but I was shown a before and after photo if I had plastic surgery and was eager to look that young again. I did not look like that after the surgery. In fact, no one has noticed a change although I do think my neckline is much better. I told Dr. Graper and several nurses that I woke up in the middle of a previous surgery and that I could hear the saw used in that surgery. Upon my return the day after,Dr. Graper told me that I woke up during the surgery and said I must not have stopped taking medicines I was to stop a month beforehand. I told him I had stopped taking them, but he insisted several times that I must not have. He was basically saying I was lying.Either no one wrote this into my file or he had not read my file. After my 2nd day follow up I only saw the doctor once, and that was to take a photo of me. I reminded him I did not want my photo made public and his response was it would be used as a learning tool.

Submitted March 6, 2014 | flag

I went to Dr. Graper to correct a breathing problem as well as some cosmetic concerns. After visiting his office and speaking with him, I elected to have him do the Rhinoplasty. Fast forward to over a year later...my breathing is HORRIBLE (Cannot even breathe out of my nose) and the cosmetic results were VERY UNSATISFACTORY. My nose is disproportioned with lopsided nostrils that are so narrow that I can barely breathe. The bones in my nose are now visually uneven and bumpy. The tip of my nose is hard, bulbous, and very lopsided. When I visited Dr. Graper to discuss these concerns he responded "well we had a plan that just didn't work out. Your nose didn't react like I thought it would. I know if I operate again I can make it better." Now my nose is so damaged, I have to go see a specialist to hopefully just reverse what Dr. Graper did. Think twice before choosing Dr. Graper for any surgery. No amount of bedside manor can make up for this nightmare.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2013 | flag

The staff is rude, so is Dr. Graper. They lack any professionalism. I called several times about getting a consult, nobody called me back. I went to get a procedure and was overcharged (I was quoted a different price) so I contacted the Office Manager. She told me if I didn't pay that I was not welcome back at the practice. Stay away from this place, very nasty attitudes. They are all about making $$$ and don't care about their patients.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2013 | flag

Dr. Graper and his staff are GREAT. He was very kind and made sure all my questions were answered. My results are fantastic. His staff is the sweetest and very professional and knowledgeable as well. Would not hesitate to recommend to my friends and will definitely return if I decide to have any more procedures.

Submitted July 5, 2013 | flag

BAD REVIEW(said do 2 spam i have 2 b a member 2 write a bad review,i'm not writing this again)I actually used all the $ I had saved for the rhinoplasty I had done. Anyway long story short it's been a couple yrs I'm looking to get a revision done so I can breath better&make my nose straighter. I asked Dr Graper about my nose not being straight he said it was fine&he'd prob make it worse instead of better thanks to joining a website "realself" I got opinions frm 13 other surgeons all in different states saying yea my nose is a little crooked as well as other problems&a revision would be necessary to get my desired results. So yea I suggest going to a FACIAL plastic surgeon&also when checking out 5 star reviews make sure it's for what you want done,if you want a nose job don't go off 5 star reviews on boob jobs&botox,read the reviews good&don't rush like I did,I was such in a hurry to get my rhinoplasty girl spent 2 seconds on my photo gave me 2 pics to choose from just rushed me out

Submitted June 11, 2013 | flag

SIMPLY THE BEST...I have been a patient at Dr. Graper's office for 13 years for their excellent skincare. After years of diet and exercise, last week Dr. Graper performed liposuction on my hips, lower bag and outer thighs. My entire experience from beginning to end was exceptional and I can already see a marked change in my body after only 7 days. I can't wait to see the final result! Dr. Graper has changed my life and given me back a level of confidence and pride in my appearance. If you are looking for a highly skilled, outstanding surgical professional, I would highly recommend Dr. Graper. He will take time to talk to you, provide you with realistic expectations and deliver the very best results possible.

Submitted May 9, 2013 | flag

I am so over joyed that I had my brow/eye lid surgery. I thought about it for four years, as to it was an elective surgery. Dr Grapery saw me more than once to consult with me. He is honest, caring & you will get the best of the best, with him, his nurses, & all the staff. I did not experience pain my recovery was quick, they are all there for you, even after. I would recommend him to anyone & everyone. Reason I had thought about if for four years is because I had a lot of surgery young not by choice. Carla Gibson said something to me that I will always remember that this was going to be a gift that will never stop giving, & that is so true. All the staff there knew I wanted to look better & everyone was helpful, caring, & reassuring as to this was big for me. I am so happy that I did it, beyond what words can express. I would say just do what the Dr. say's, the nurses, & staff,& you will feel wonderful. AWESOME RESULTS there is no place like Dr. Graper's Cosmetic Surgery

Submitted Jan. 16, 2013 | flag

I would recommend Dr. Graper to anyone. He and his staff are wonderful. I recently had a lower face (neck) lift. The results are amazing. I felt no pain (only discomfort) in my recovery. Best of all....I have my chin back and no wrinkles on my neck. I've never been happier.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2012 | flag

I am very happy with chosing Dr. Graper for my surgery. He did a great job and was very professional and polite. His staff is very knowledgeable and took excellent care of me. I would highly recommend him as a talented and professional and highly skilled plastic surgeon. I am very happy with my results.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2012 | flag

The staff were friendly and initially he was too. However during the consultation his demeanor unexpectedly changed to irritable, rude, and offensive. I felt embarrased and days later canceled my procedure.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2012 | flag