Rate Dr. Robert G. Graper

Dr. Robert G. Graper's Ratings

I had liposuction from Dr. Graper and could not be happier. The staff is amazing as well!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2656462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

Dr. Graper and his staff are extremely professional, knowledgeable and do an excellent job in taking care of their patients! They are very honest and upfront with their opinion as to whether or not they believe you are a candidate for a particular procedure, which lets me know they are not just trying to take your money! My experiences have been with Linda (RN) and Candace (esthetician) and they are both EXCELLENT!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2597566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

Everyone in this office is awesome! I have been seeing Dr. Graper and staff for quite some time and have never had anything other than a great experience! The nurse staff especially for small procedures. They take the time to ensure I get the results I want! Thanks Linda!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2571189].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

If you are having a fairly small procedure done such as a filler, etc., don't expect Dr. Graper to
administer, he has nurse staff that does these procedures.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2567366].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Doctor Graper is awesome!! I am post breast reduction surgery one day but I had to rate his knowledge, and his bedside manners. My husband thinks he is great and easy to talk to. It was a smooth process. All of the nurse Pre and post op even joked and said this man is brilliant and can do this procedure with his eyes closed! I am so glad I went to him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

I first went to Dr. Graper to look into a non-invasive procedure,but I was shown a before and after photo if I had plastic surgery and was eager to look that young again. I did not look like that after the surgery. In fact, no one has noticed a change although I do think my neckline is much better. I told Dr. Graper and several nurses that I woke up in the middle of a previous surgery and that I could hear the saw used in that surgery. Upon my return the day after,Dr. Graper told me that I woke up during the surgery and said I must not have stopped taking medicines I was to stop a month beforehand. I told him I had stopped taking them, but he insisted several times that I must not have. He was basically saying I was lying.Either no one wrote this into my file or he had not read my file. After my 2nd day follow up I only saw the doctor once, and that was to take a photo of me. I reminded him I did not want my photo made public and his response was it would be used as a learning tool.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2116986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

I went to Dr. Graper to correct a breathing problem as well as some cosmetic concerns. After visiting his office and speaking with him, I elected to have him do the Rhinoplasty. Fast forward to over a year later...my breathing is HORRIBLE (Cannot even breathe out of my nose) and the cosmetic results were VERY UNSATISFACTORY. My nose is disproportioned with lopsided nostrils that are so narrow that I can barely breathe. The bones in my nose are now visually uneven and bumpy. The tip of my nose is hard, bulbous, and very lopsided. When I visited Dr. Graper to discuss these concerns he responded "well we had a plan that just didn't work out. Your nose didn't react like I thought it would. I know if I operate again I can make it better." Now my nose is so damaged, I have to go see a specialist to hopefully just reverse what Dr. Graper did. Think twice before choosing Dr. Graper for any surgery. No amount of bedside manor can make up for this nightmare.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2116985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2013

The staff is rude, so is Dr. Graper. They lack any professionalism. I called several times about getting a consult, nobody called me back. I went to get a procedure and was overcharged (I was quoted a different price) so I contacted the Office Manager. She told me if I didn't pay that I was not welcome back at the practice. Stay away from this place, very nasty attitudes. They are all about making $$$ and don't care about their patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2116984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2013

Dr. Graper and his staff are GREAT. He was very kind and made sure all my questions were answered. My results are fantastic. His staff is the sweetest and very professional and knowledgeable as well. Would not hesitate to recommend to my friends and will definitely return if I decide to have any more procedures.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2116983].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

BAD REVIEW(said do 2 spam i have 2 b a member 2 write a bad review,i'm not writing this again)I actually used all the $ I had saved for the rhinoplasty I had done. Anyway long story short it's been a couple yrs I'm looking to get a revision done so I can breath better&make my nose straighter. I asked Dr Graper about my nose not being straight he said it was fine&he'd prob make it worse instead of better thanks to joining a website "realself" I got opinions frm 13 other surgeons all in different states saying yea my nose is a little crooked as well as other problems&a revision would be necessary to get my desired results. So yea I suggest going to a FACIAL plastic surgeon&also when checking out 5 star reviews make sure it's for what you want done,if you want a nose job don't go off 5 star reviews on boob jobs&botox,read the reviews good&don't rush like I did,I was such in a hurry to get my rhinoplasty girl spent 2 seconds on my photo gave me 2 pics to choose from just rushed me out

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2116982].votes_count ]]