You may also like

Rate Dr. Robert G. Graper

Dr. Robert G. Graper's Ratings

I had a "Mommy Makeover" (Full Tummy Tuck and Breast Augmentation) surgery with Dr. Graper. He did an excellent job! After delivering 5 babies, and reaching age 56, it was time to make some changes. Dr. Graper and his staff are very competent, caring, professional people. Thorough instructions on what to expect were given, and questions always answered. Recovery took time, but I am thrilled with the results. I would highly recommend Graper Cosmetic Surgery!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2816449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

As a professional model, I had many my concerns with plastic surgery or injectable cosmetic procedures. Dr. Graper far surpassed my expectations and his staff and surgical nurses took excellent care of me. From consultation to post surgery I was confident that I had selected the RIGHT doctor to help me maintain my natural beauty and look like my "Best youthful self".! Thanks Graper Cosmetics!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2763844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Thrilled with the results of my rhinoplasty and liposuction. He came highly recommended and I was not disappointed. Staff are excellent and provide great support along the way. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2757401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

I am beyond thrilled with the results of my tummy tuck and breast augmentation performed by Dr. Graper. The care that I received from both Dr. Graper and his staff was amazing! From initial consultation to the procedure to follow up care, Dr. Graper was both attentive and professional. If I had to do it all over again I would, without a doubt, choose Dr. Graper!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

I had abdominal and inner thigh lipo and can't tell a bit of difference . I think they put me to sleep, cut me in a couple places, punched on me so I'd be sore, partied for a few hours, woke me, then sent me home. When I went back for my 3 month appt and said I was not seeing any difference his comment was "give it time" well a year later... nothing. My suggestion, find another plastic surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

My wife had a facelift and the job was fairly well done with good results. HOWEVER...she had very obvious scarring under her chin that was basically a red flag to all..."I had a facelift"! Not exactly what you want. I encouraged my wife to go back and he agreed it looked bad. After much effort he hesitantly agreed to work to fix the problem . HOWEVER.... it is now FAR WORSE then before with an ugly pucker that wasn't there before. We will have to find another surgeon to fix Dr. Grapers poor work. Ironically he confided with my wife that he wishes he was not a plastic surgeon. Pretty telling !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2704703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2015

5 stars aren't enough, absolutely everyone at Dr. Graper's practice are phenomenal. Friendly, straight forward & patient with explaining options. My only regret, not having done it sooner!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

The staff and Dr. Graper are friendly and professional. I'm very pleased with the results!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2674088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

I had liposuction from Dr. Graper and could not be happier. The staff is amazing as well!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2656462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

Dr. Graper and his staff are extremely professional, knowledgeable and do an excellent job in taking care of their patients! They are very honest and upfront with their opinion as to whether or not they believe you are a candidate for a particular procedure, which lets me know they are not just trying to take your money! My experiences have been with Linda (RN) and Candace (esthetician) and they are both EXCELLENT!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2597566].votes_count ]]