Rate Dr. Robert G. Graper

Dr. Robert G. Graper's Ratings

My wife had a facelift and the job was fairly well done with good results. HOWEVER...she had very obvious scarring under her chin that was basically a red flag to all..."I had a facelift"! Not exactly what you want. I encouraged my wife to go back and he agreed it looked bad. After much effort he hesitantly agreed to work to fix the problem . HOWEVER.... it is now FAR WORSE then before with an ugly pucker that wasn't there before. We will have to find another surgeon to fix Dr. Grapers poor work. Ironically he confided with my wife that he wishes he was not a plastic surgeon. Pretty telling !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2704703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2015

5 stars aren't enough, absolutely everyone at Dr. Graper's practice are phenomenal. Friendly, straight forward & patient with explaining options. My only regret, not having done it sooner!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

The staff and Dr. Graper are friendly and professional. I'm very pleased with the results!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2674088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

I had liposuction from Dr. Graper and could not be happier. The staff is amazing as well!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2656462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

Dr. Graper and his staff are extremely professional, knowledgeable and do an excellent job in taking care of their patients! They are very honest and upfront with their opinion as to whether or not they believe you are a candidate for a particular procedure, which lets me know they are not just trying to take your money! My experiences have been with Linda (RN) and Candace (esthetician) and they are both EXCELLENT!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2597566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

Everyone in this office is awesome! I have been seeing Dr. Graper and staff for quite some time and have never had anything other than a great experience! The nurse staff especially for small procedures. They take the time to ensure I get the results I want! Thanks Linda!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2571189].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

If you are having a fairly small procedure done such as a filler, etc., don't expect Dr. Graper to
administer, he has nurse staff that does these procedures.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2567366].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Doctor Graper is awesome!! I am post breast reduction surgery one day but I had to rate his knowledge, and his bedside manners. My husband thinks he is great and easy to talk to. It was a smooth process. All of the nurse Pre and post op even joked and said this man is brilliant and can do this procedure with his eyes closed! I am so glad I went to him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

I first went to Dr. Graper to look into a non-invasive procedure,but I was shown a before and after photo if I had plastic surgery and was eager to look that young again. I did not look like that after the surgery. In fact, no one has noticed a change although I do think my neckline is much better. I told Dr. Graper and several nurses that I woke up in the middle of a previous surgery and that I could hear the saw used in that surgery. Upon my return the day after,Dr. Graper told me that I woke up during the surgery and said I must not have stopped taking medicines I was to stop a month beforehand. I told him I had stopped taking them, but he insisted several times that I must not have. He was basically saying I was lying.Either no one wrote this into my file or he had not read my file. After my 2nd day follow up I only saw the doctor once, and that was to take a photo of me. I reminded him I did not want my photo made public and his response was it would be used as a learning tool.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2116986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

I went to Dr. Graper to correct a breathing problem as well as some cosmetic concerns. After visiting his office and speaking with him, I elected to have him do the Rhinoplasty. Fast forward to over a year later...my breathing is HORRIBLE (Cannot even breathe out of my nose) and the cosmetic results were VERY UNSATISFACTORY. My nose is disproportioned with lopsided nostrils that are so narrow that I can barely breathe. The bones in my nose are now visually uneven and bumpy. The tip of my nose is hard, bulbous, and very lopsided. When I visited Dr. Graper to discuss these concerns he responded "well we had a plan that just didn't work out. Your nose didn't react like I thought it would. I know if I operate again I can make it better." Now my nose is so damaged, I have to go see a specialist to hopefully just reverse what Dr. Graper did. Think twice before choosing Dr. Graper for any surgery. No amount of bedside manor can make up for this nightmare.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2116985].votes_count ]]