Rate Dr. Paul Gibson

Dr. Paul Gibson's Ratings

Knowledgeable in his field, caring and compassionate are the first words that come to my mind when I think of Dr. Gibson. He really listens to your concerns and provides all the possible options for treatment, his explanations are pretty straight forward as well.
Best doctor I've seen in Canada (and God I've seen many). I am very happy to be his patient for the second time.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2582635].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

This Dr knows his stuff wish I could see him again for just his kind words and helpful direction for a scared person during her pregnancy. I would recommend him Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1349812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2012

AMAZING doctor. He was so paitent and really took his time to address all my questions and concerns. A true asset to our health care system!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1349811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2009

He is a very kind, genuine Doctor. He explained everything very well and answered all my questions. He didn't push me along to get to the next patient. I hope I can see him again next pregnancy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1349810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2008

An absolute gem! Just a really, really nice person and you can tell that he really cares. He took the time to sit down and thoroughly explain things (maybe why he runs a little bit behind) which is rare in a doctor these days. Overall very knowledgeable and helpful and LISTENS to what you have to say.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1349809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

Dr. Gibson was great! Very knowledgable and helped me understand everything I needed to know. I look forward to seeing him again someday. Thanks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1349808].votes_count ]]