Rate Dr. Paul Gibson

Dr. Paul Gibson's Ratings

This Dr knows his stuff wish I could see him again for just his kind words and helpful direction for a scared person during her pregnancy. I would recommend him Thank you.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2012 | flag

AMAZING doctor. He was so paitent and really took his time to address all my questions and concerns. A true asset to our health care system!!

Submitted May 15, 2009 | flag

He is a very kind, genuine Doctor. He explained everything very well and answered all my questions. He didn't push me along to get to the next patient. I hope I can see him again next pregnancy.

Submitted June 26, 2008 | flag

An absolute gem! Just a really, really nice person and you can tell that he really cares. He took the time to sit down and thoroughly explain things (maybe why he runs a little bit behind) which is rare in a doctor these days. Overall very knowledgeable and helpful and LISTENS to what you have to say.

Submitted March 28, 2007 | flag

Dr. Gibson was great! Very knowledgable and helped me understand everything I needed to know. I look forward to seeing him again someday. Thanks

Submitted March 23, 2007 | flag