Rate Dr. Milton K. Wong

Dr. Milton K. Wong's Ratings

This doctor doesn't care about what you want, only what he wants! When i received my diagnosis he recommends that immediately get surgery. when i talked to other doctors they said that is not necessary. He is the worst! He will do anything to make money from you/your insurance company. Make sure to get second opinions! He just wants to make you feel small and to allow him to make all your decisions. He will not listen to your opinions and will put down the things you ask him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576804].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

It's his way or the highway! If you're a thyroid patient, he will only Rx synthroid or tirosint. Not willing to Rx Natural Dessicated meds- armour, nature or wp thyroid. He claims they are poison! So what will actually make you, the patient fell better/human he's not willing to prescribe. Seek out an integrative physician!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

Dr. has excellent knowledge with great staff especially TASHa and kee howe---- always punctual

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1349871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2013

Worst doctor I've ever seen. He spoke so fast I had to ask him to slow down twice. Then he started talking to me like I'm a 5-year old, in a condescending manner as if I couldn't understand him. I complained to the BBB so he had a staffer reply to my complaint and every word she wrote was a sickening lie. Taking money from an unemployed person for services NOT rendered is unethical, greedy, and despicable. Don't see this doctor if you have a choice. There's a better M.D. out there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1349872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2013

This doctor has a pattern of overcharging (and without even trying to justify why), he is always very late for his appointments, and his office manager is not very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1349870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Wong for 14 years and will never go back. Rather than calling in my blood tests to Quest, he makes me come in and pick up the paperwork, then come back again after results are in so that he can make more $ and I pay 2 copays. He is very short with me, talks so fast it's hard to understand what he is saying. He was good in the beginning, I had to have my thyroid get radioactive iodine. All went well then, but now, he makes me wait an hour to see him for under one minute. I am not kidding. The last time, he advised me to go to an ER to get a partial refill of synthroid because he could not see me for three weeks. This was during a flu epidemic. What a heart.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1349869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2013

DOnt care for this doctor to much as others have said he changes his mind alot and sends you for more test other docs and more test. always having you come back to make more money. I was hospitalized diagnosed went to see Dr Wong he aggreed to the diagnoses then he put me on meds waited a few months then changed his mind and more test. I was doing fine on the first set of meds then he took me off and Im right back were i was prior to being on the meds he put me on. But yet he doesnt give full answers to questions and doesnt listen to what you as the patient have to say or ask. he is about making money. maybe he should just go back to Hawaii as it seems that is what he is concerned about.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1349868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2013

I went to Dr. Wong for a few years for Graves Disease. I do think he is very professional, however I found it difficult book appointments with him. I had to cancel once and the next available appointment was in 6 months (not very helpful when you have Graves and need blood work done every 3 months). I did move out of state for less than a year and missed one payment due to moving and change of address and not receiving the bill. And his office refused to book me until payment was paid in full and I had to speak to his office manager about being considered to be re-booked (the amount was less than $200) which I thought was every unprofessional. I have since decided to go with another endo doctor who is on the opposite side of town but is very helpful and more personable staff than Dr. Wong's office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1349867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2012

$$$.I have been visiting this doctor for two years.I won't complain about the diagnosis because I recovered from the Thyroid disorder.He frequently changing my dosage so that I happened to visit him more frequently unnecessarily.I lost my peace of mind because of his attitude, although everything became normal in my thyroid.He already tested with the dosage and it worked well.I don't understand why he is changing now and then.The only thing i am feeling now that he is ABUSING MY BEST INSURANCE coverage for the sake of dollor!$$$

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1349866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Wong for a few years. I liked him at first but each time I went, the less I started to like him. He was friendly and patient at first, but I felt he didn't care what I had to say my last two visits in the last 2 months. Once I had to wait 1.5 hours and today, it was a 50 minute wait with nobody in the waiting room almost the entire time. The receptionists never apologized to me, nor the doctor for him being so late. He didn't listen to my concerns about my thyroid dosage being dropped and in the end of our 3 minute visit, he left out of the room without giving me a chance to finish what my concerns were. After the first of the year, I'm finding a new doctor. He barely pushed on my thyroid to check the 3 nodules I have that are supposed to be watched! The exam was not thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1349865].votes_count ]]