Dr. Boris A. Gritzka

Dr. Boris A. Gritzka

Rate Dr. Boris A. Gritzka

Dr. Boris A. Gritzka's Ratings

Dr. Gritzka has been our pediatrician since 2005. He's taken care of our oldest since he was 4 years old and our three youngest since their births. Recently, my husband and I began discussing moving to a pediatrician closer to our home, but we just can't imagine anyone else treating our children at this time. Dr. Gritzka is knowledgeable, compassionate, understanding and genuinely cares about the health of my children PLUS he doesn't mind answering the incessant questions of my 4 year old.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2012 | flag

My son has been going to Dr Gritzka since he was born (he is now 6yrs). I've always loved him and thought that he really cared and was very helpful. The last time we saw him though, he seemed a little short and unconcerned. I hope he was just having a bad day that day, but that is still not an excuse. We are going to see him one more time, if it doesn't go well then that's gonna be the last time. I've heard great things about Dr Owens (in the same facility), we might be trying her next instead if all doesn't go well.

Submitted July 25, 2011 | flag

He is very patient with children. He takes his time with my children. He is very caring and professional.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2008 | flag

Dr. Gritzka is very knowledgeable with all children and special needs children, like those with Down Syndrome.

Submitted March 7, 2007 | flag