Rate Dr. Boris A. Gritzka

Dr. Boris A. Gritzka's Ratings

Both my children have been seeing Dr Grizka since they were infants (13 years) and he is the greatest. Can't say enough about him, we love him! However... his staff (specifically his triage person) at the Hutto office is horrible, uncaring, sarcastic and doesn't seem to like her job very much. I have never had issues with call backs or answers from his staff when he was at the Round Rock location but over the past several months the interactions with this person has caused us to search for another provider. It is sad that a staff memeber could cause such irritation especially when the doctor is so wonderful. Good luck with the Hutto location.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2638253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

Dr. Gritzka has been our pediatrician since 2005. He's taken care of our oldest since he was 4 years old and our three youngest since their births. Recently, my husband and I began discussing moving to a pediatrician closer to our home, but we just can't imagine anyone else treating our children at this time. Dr. Gritzka is knowledgeable, compassionate, understanding and genuinely cares about the health of my children PLUS he doesn't mind answering the incessant questions of my 4 year old.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1350127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2012

My son has been going to Dr Gritzka since he was born (he is now 6yrs). I've always loved him and thought that he really cared and was very helpful. The last time we saw him though, he seemed a little short and unconcerned. I hope he was just having a bad day that day, but that is still not an excuse. We are going to see him one more time, if it doesn't go well then that's gonna be the last time. I've heard great things about Dr Owens (in the same facility), we might be trying her next instead if all doesn't go well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1350126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

He is very patient with children. He takes his time with my children. He is very caring and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1350125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2008

Dr. Gritzka is very knowledgeable with all children and special needs children, like those with Down Syndrome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1350124].votes_count ]]