Rate Dr. Lisa Gough

Dr. Lisa Gough's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 23, 2014 | flag

Dr. Gough is overly cautious to the point where she has no opinion of her own. She constantly refers you to other specialists - even for simple things - who roll their eyes at the fact that you were referred in the first place. I found this a waste of my time. And if she has any serious concerns she will not tell you directly but rather offer vague advice, then go behind your back to the authorities. I am posting this so that others are aware of this and are not shocked by this behaviour. I think her lack of certainty/confidence(?) causes her to behave in irrational ways. This is rather unfortunate as she otherwise comes across as someone who cares.

Submitted March 14, 2014 | flag

Dr. Gough is a great doctor. Punctual, professional, helpful. I feel like she gets the job done efficiently and that she cares. She is really easy going about children coming to appointments as well.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2013 | flag

BEST doctor I've ever had! She was my doctor during my pregnancy, was there for the birth, and was my doctor long after until I moved. I miss her! She was so wonderful and I even begged her to take me back if I ever moved back to Victoria.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2013 | flag

After being admitted for induction Dr. Gough was promplty there to ease my worries and when my daughter went into stress and an emergency c-section was done, dr gough was there every step of the way and with her simplicity and comfort I felt ok with everything that was happening and knew that she would make sure that everything was ok..we love you dr gough

Submitted Oct. 28, 2011 | flag

I switched doctors because I knew Dr. Gough was thorough, and involved in her patients. She delivered my son, and is my wife's doctor as well.

Submitted April 13, 2011 | flag

Thanks for all of your help, Dr Gough! Delivered our daughter and genuinely cares. Don't let the receptionist turn you off.

Submitted March 10, 2011 | flag

I love dr. gough. She has been my doctor for years and she is just so nice and I really like her.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2010 | flag

Dr. Gough is the best family doctor I have ever had. She takes time with me and if I need a referral or have a question she looks into it for me. She is kind, sweet and always in the same mood no matter how stressed or busy her practice might be. If I could give her a rating of 100 I would. She has seen me through Cancer, Emotional/Depression problems, and many other health issues. God has blessed me with this Doctor.

Submitted March 4, 2010 | flag

Dr. Gough is a good doctor but her receptionist (Deanna) is rude, unprofessional, and disrespectful in her interactions on the phone.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2010 | flag