Rate Dr. Thomas M. McNeil

Dr. Thomas M. McNeil's Ratings

Dr. McNeill was a class one JackOFF! His staff was very nice and friendly and I liked the NP and Dr Reyes but unfortunately I left his practice because I'll be damned if he is on call when I'm in labor! He was rude, cocky, and arrogant. His sonogram tech did nothing but scare me about my baby and kept pushing DS risks on me and talking to me about what she found, not her place to do that! I was suffering from pregnancy insomnia and asked for a doctors note in order to get some rest and it was pulling teeth! He said you don't have a disability you're pregnant... I was trying to claim disability I just wanted a day off so I could catch up on my sleep! Needless to say I would not recommend this doctor to ANYONE!!!!!

Submitted Oct. 10, 2013 | flag

I love Dr Mcneil and all the staff there. He delivered my daughter 4 yrs ago, and I still go there now. I have been having a lot of problems with uterine polyps and ovarian cyst. He did an ablation procedure 4 months ago, and it went well. He is very caring and old school, he has personally called me at home to ask how I was feeling recently after I was diagnosed with ovarian cyst. There arn't many Drs these days who still do that. I have NEVER had a problem with waiting. The couple of times that I have had problems or was having pain, they got me in same day, and I have never waited longer than 15 mins. The front desk staff is so sweet also. I was even short on my co-pay once and he saw me anyway and said to just bring it in when I could. Love them and would recommend to anyone!

Submitted Sept. 9, 2012 | flag

I have been going to Dr. McNeil for over 14 years. I recommend him to everyone I know and they come back and rave about how wonderful they thought he was. He is very professional, thorough, easy to talk to, and up on the latest technology and procedures. I have had 3 surgeries performed by him and have had the greatest care care beginning to end with no problems whatsoever. He takes his time explaining all of your options, is attentive, and truthful. The office staff is always friendly and caring as well. Don't get treated like a number - always courteous and mindful.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2011 | flag

Dr. McNeil has been my GYN doctor for 10 years. I have absolute confidence in his opinion. He performed a hystercomy for me October 2010 that was totally painless. He is a very talented surgeon. I was back to work in 2 Weeks! He has a great bedside manner. He is a genuinely caring doctor and he has a wonderful staff.

Submitted June 16, 2011 | flag

Dr. McNeil has a great bedside manner. He worked with me to preserve my fertility instead of performing a risky surgery that was un-necessary. He always takes time to explain all options to you and answer questions. I always feel better after talking with him.

Submitted April 25, 2011 | flag

Dr. McNeil was recommended by my oncologist; I am breast cancer survivor of 11 years and he has been my Gyn that long. The wait in his office is the worst thing and I have rescheduled a few times; but he has a very busy OB practice.

Submitted March 10, 2011 | flag

Dr. McNeil and his team are the BEST! They truly care about you and your baby's well being. I would highly recommend them to anyone!!!!

Submitted Dec. 13, 2010 | flag

I have seen Dr McNeil, Lucy and Dr Reyes his partner all are wonderfull knowledable care givers. I never felt like a number more like a family member. I had a baby with them and hysterectomy and they had to tell me i had cancer, Dr Mcneil sat on my bedside and held my hand and was so comforting he even called me after d/c from hosp himself to check on me. He and his staff are the best!!

Submitted April 22, 2010 | flag

I've been going to Dr. McNeill for 13 years now and usually see him or Liz Gonzalez. Both of them have been nothing short of great and have always reassured me when health issues emerge. I have had a LEEP and a miscarriage within the past couple of years and both Liz and Dr. McNeill were nothing but professional and friendly. They do tend to run late on their appointments, but most doctors seem to do that and I know they see a high volume of patients and have unforeseen emergencies. When I had my miscarriage they squeezed me into their schedule the same day, which I'm sure caused other patients to have to wait so sometimes you just have to be understanding when it's your turn to wait the next time around. I highly recommend Bayview Ob/Gyn.

Submitted March 30, 2010 | flag

I mostly saw the midwives for my prenatal care, but that was my choice since they are women and a little more friendly. He is coolly professional, but will answer any questions asked and when I needed to be induced suddenly due to the surprising size of my daughter, he spent nearly an hour on the phone with me on a Friday night explaining the options and plan. I will be returning to him for future children.

Submitted July 21, 2009 | flag