Rate Dr. David Stenning

Dr. David Stenning's Ratings

Dr. Stenning listens and does not promote pill taking. He is patient and gives the time needed at each appointment. Excellent doctor.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014 | flag

I have a very serious disease which also causes pain through out my body. Stenning is a good dr sometimes but when it comes to my disease he is not being very good at giving prescriptions for it. I have to almost fight to get what I need for MY disease. Not cool at all.... He needs to be more compassion towards his patients! These ppl that rated him 55555 etc clearly have nothing wrong with them or very little cause if you had what I had you would be going through what I am. Not impressed....

Submitted Aug. 4, 2014 | flag

dr. stenning has been my doctor for over 10 years. He is very thorough and efficient. Goes the extra mile to ensure you receive all the necessary tests before diagnosis. I could not ask for a better doctor.

Submitted July 15, 2013 | flag

Dr. Stenning is wonderful. He is very patient yet efficient. He delivered our first child as well and did a fantastic job. The staff at the family helath team are also very friendly and kind. We are very lucky to have Dr. Stenning in Orangeville.

Submitted April 9, 2013 | flag

Dr.Stenning is awesome! he has been my doctor since I was like 3. He is so nice and he helps me understand stuff. I like how he isn't one of those doctors who want you to be on drugs all the time. He is consistent and knowledgeable. He is the best doctor ever

Submitted Dec. 10, 2012 | flag

I've been going to Dr. Stenning for a long time. I always find him attentive and he takes lots of time to listen, checks for drug interactions, looks for all kinds of options. He cares very much about his patients.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2012 | flag

I Hate going to the doctors because I usually feel very uncomfortable. Because of doctor Stenning's easy going personality I feel at ease and find him very easy to talk to.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2012 | flag

He is a very patient doctor and takes the time to listen to your problems and then discusses options with you. As I am a senior this is very important to me.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2011 | flag

Dr.Stenning is an amazing doctor,he takes the time to listen to every thing you need to say and asks a lot of questions. He does not make you feel rushed or like you are a number. He gives complete eye contact and types everything once you are done speaking. We have recently moved 2 hrs away but we haven't stopped using him. We make the drive there whenever we need him.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2011 | flag

Best doctor I have ever met! Very thorough, informative and caring. When he thought that I had cancer (I do) he had me see a surgeon the very next morning. He's been my doctor for about 14 years.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2010 | flag