Dr. Ernesto Pineda-Selva

Rate Dr. Ernesto Pineda-Selva

Dr. Ernesto Pineda-Selva's Ratings

He sees all of my 3 children he is knowledgable, caring and friendly. My kids love him, one of the best doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2623406].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

My twins have been seeing Dr. Pineda-Selva since their birth (16 years now). He is the kindness, most caring Dr. I have ever dealt with. He always takes the upmost care when dealing with the kids. At a very early stage he was able to diagnose my son with a serious illness that altered his life a great deal. Dr. P was there for all the stages and treatments. I would highly recommend him and it will be sad knowing that he only works with patients under 18. He is always on top of things and I would never agree with the comments from another twin parent dated nov 20 2013. Every time we go to the Children's Hospital & mention that Dr. P is our son's Dr. they always speak highly of him and he is very well respected.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2616398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

I'm very frustrated with this Doctor and his attitude, my son has been visiting Dr. Pineda office for about a year now and the last 6 months he has been getting sick very frequent, he has had fever every 3 weeks ear infections, respiratory infections, his iron dropped down to a very low value. Referrals are done because I insist with this doctor to do them, during the last visits he's been in a rush and even asked me what other test I wanted to include on the lab test request, he literally told me "please tell me why you are here fast because I don't have all afternoon, I'm not a doctor how can I know if he needs X or Y exam, that's why I'm at his office. I really don't understand others ratings. I have twins and I have to mention it anytime I visit his office, he doesn't even take the time to read his chart history to know what had happened with my son since was born. Definitely I do not recommend him to any parent looking for a solution to their child's concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1351356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2013

Our experience with this Doctor was not the best. He seemed to be in a hurry, he was abrupt and showed no genuine interest at all. I also found his behavior a bit demeaning and sarcastic. Would not recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1351355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Dr. Pineda is a great doctor,knowledgable, caring and friendly with kids; I recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1351354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2012

Dr. Pineda demonstrates true care by sending his patients to undertake the exams required to investigate medical conditions. He's the kind of doctor that will troubleshoot a condition and find a solution. Great doctor. I wish we had more of those around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1351353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

Great Doctor,caring,great with kids,I recommend Doctor Pineda to all my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1351352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2012

The best of the best. I have 2 boys and he has been their doctor since we move to canada with the oldest one and the little one was few days old. Now i'm expecting my third baby I want him there. I've been recommending this doctor to all my friends and all of them are very happpy with him. I'm very thankful for all he has done for us and my boys just love him. Thanks doc. We all love you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1351351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2011

El Dr Pineda disgnostico a mi hija con un sindrome que ningun doctor le encontro antes, es un medico con mucho conocimientos de pediatria. A mi hijo le encontro una deficiencia urinaria y se la trato correctamente, vivo eternamente agradecida con sus servicios.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1351350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2011

Dr. Pineda is one of the best doctors. When my son was really sick with cancer , he managed to call and check up on him and discuss his situation with me over the phone. He is very knowledgable, caring and assuring. I highly recommend him. thanks Dr. Pineda-Selva.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1351349].votes_count ]]