Rate Dr. Matthew Bagdan

Dr. Matthew Bagdan's Ratings

Dr. Bagdan completed a full hysterectomy on me recently. I found him to be very professional yet approachable. He was kind, gentle, thorough, knowledgeable and very skilled. He took time to answer all of my questions, and then some. Best of all, he laughed at my inane jokes. :) I would, without hesitation, recommend him to anyone needing this type of surgery. The nurses at St. Joe's were also very kind and helpful.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

I had a Tubal Ligation by Dr. Bagdan and found him very easy to talk to, upbeat & with a calm demeanor. He provided options, explainations & patience. Excellent doctor who is professional & punctual.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

Great ob/gyn. Very nice personality. Sweet and kind.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2014 | flag

Absolutely wonderful! Was referred to him by a clinic in the Valley when I moved here and found out I was pregnant! I was told that I had a 30day wait to get an initial appointment with him but that they could get me with someone else sooner, and I'm glad I waited! VERY knowledgeable, super friendly and supportive. I would recommend him to everyone! Every time I went in, I felt like he genuinely cared. Either he read my file quick before each appointment, or he always remembers his patients-- either way, it's refreshing to see someone who cares as much as he does.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2011 | flag

Sincere, kind, and professional in every way; he took the fear out of the word "cancer" and answered every question I had. His follow-up after surgery was amazing; he's a remarkable Doctor!

Submitted April 17, 2011 | flag

He is one of the best and kindest Physicians i have seen in the past. I have endometriosis and going for a checkup is normally hard for me. Dr. Bagdan is so gentle that i do not have any pain and very quick.He is a real blessing.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2011 | flag

I love Dr Bagdan, He is an exceptionally well mannered dr with a great bed side manner. I had him for my doctor with my daughter although he did not deliever her he was an amazing contribution to the process as I was unable to concieve for many years and with his help and dignosis I know have a beautiful 2 yr old daughter. I am trying to get prego again with no luck so far and he always makes sure that everything is going well with me. He really is the best OBGYN/GYNO Dr ive ever had.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2010 | flag

Dr. Bagdan is a delight. He sets the standard for patient care. I am sure that he is incredibly busy, but he takes his time with you, he is kind and calm, he is friendly and thorough. He makes sure you are comfortable, and you understand your situation. I wish every doctor could be like him.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2010 | flag

thanks dr bagdan and the nurses at the hospital for everything you are a excellent surgeon eleanor d'santos

Submitted Oct. 20, 2009 | flag

Dr. Bagdan was an absolute delight! He was so kind during our appointments and always listened to any concerns. He was so concerned that he had missed my delivery and there had been some tearing. He did such an incredible job. He was incredibly kind and I sing his graces whenever the opportunity arises. We are very fortunate to have such a doctor in the valley!

Submitted June 13, 2009 | flag