Rate Dr. Matthew Bagdan

Dr. Matthew Bagdan's Ratings

I had Dr Bagdan perform my cesarean as my OB was sick the day it was scheduled. He didn't have to come in at all as the surgery could have been rescheduled, but he did! he was very nice, explained everything to me so I understood and overall helped make my experience a great one! The entire staff working both my surgery and at the hospital were amazing and I am so grateful for the care and assistance I received throughout my stay.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2651933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2014

Dr. Bagdan was very kind and easy to talk to. He wouldn't perform the procedure I was looking for due to my age but he was nothing but professional about it, he didn't make me feel like my request was totally insane, he just wouldn't perform it himself. So I asked for a referral and he obliged, or so I thought. 4 months later when I hadn't heard from the other doctors office I called and she said they never got a referral. And when I called Dr Bagdans office to ask why not, they referred to a different lady who I also knew wouldn't do my procedure. So I don't think he is a bad doctor by any means but I just waited 4 months for nothing and now I'm waiting again and still don't have an appointment booked at the place I was (hopefully) referred to. Giving him a 3 for helpfulness because I'm assuming he has finally made that referral.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Dr. Bagdan completed a full hysterectomy on me recently. I found him to be very professional yet approachable. He was kind, gentle, thorough, knowledgeable and very skilled. He took time to answer all of my questions, and then some. Best of all, he laughed at my inane jokes. :) I would, without hesitation, recommend him to anyone needing this type of surgery. The nurses at St. Joe's were also very kind and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

I had a Tubal Ligation by Dr. Bagdan and found him very easy to talk to, upbeat & with a calm demeanor. He provided options, explainations & patience. Excellent doctor who is professional & punctual.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2487028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

Great ob/gyn. Very nice personality. Sweet and kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2468001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

Absolutely wonderful! Was referred to him by a clinic in the Valley when I moved here and found out I was pregnant! I was told that I had a 30day wait to get an initial appointment with him but that they could get me with someone else sooner, and I'm glad I waited! VERY knowledgeable, super friendly and supportive. I would recommend him to everyone! Every time I went in, I felt like he genuinely cared. Either he read my file quick before each appointment, or he always remembers his patients-- either way, it's refreshing to see someone who cares as much as he does.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1351658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2011

Sincere, kind, and professional in every way; he took the fear out of the word "cancer" and answered every question I had. His follow-up after surgery was amazing; he's a remarkable Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1351657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011

He is one of the best and kindest Physicians i have seen in the past. I have endometriosis and going for a checkup is normally hard for me. Dr. Bagdan is so gentle that i do not have any pain and very quick.He is a real blessing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1351656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2011

I love Dr Bagdan, He is an exceptionally well mannered dr with a great bed side manner. I had him for my doctor with my daughter although he did not deliever her he was an amazing contribution to the process as I was unable to concieve for many years and with his help and dignosis I know have a beautiful 2 yr old daughter. I am trying to get prego again with no luck so far and he always makes sure that everything is going well with me. He really is the best OBGYN/GYNO Dr ive ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1351655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2010

Dr. Bagdan is a delight. He sets the standard for patient care. I am sure that he is incredibly busy, but he takes his time with you, he is kind and calm, he is friendly and thorough. He makes sure you are comfortable, and you understand your situation. I wish every doctor could be like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1351654].votes_count ]]