Rate Dr. Vincent A. Armenio

Dr. Vincent A. Armenio's Ratings

The office staff is weak and although Dr. Arminio is a superb doctor there are long waits to see him

Submitted May 9, 2014 | flag

Not good. Makes me feel like I am in a factory. I have changed pcp's

Submitted July 30, 2013 | flag

The Dr.s are very good but the staff is totally incompetent. If you want an office that posts a sign "Walk in Hours Saturday" and there is no one there on Saturday, if you want to leave messages on answering machines and have no one call you back when you are sick. This is the office for you!

Submitted Nov. 1, 2012 | flag

Love the doctor nice; listens; overall best doctor would tell everyone to go to him

Submitted March 23, 2012 | flag

Dr. Arminio is one of the most attentive to his patients I 've met. I was never ill until 1995 and then I became and expert patient ( not a brag by far). In and out of the hospital with sometimes life threating infections and illness. I've has wonderful care from professionals and aweful care from a handful.... I helped a class of interns from Brown University learn to interview patients, and acquire good patient interacting skills. Dr Arminio may be a bit behind, but when he gets to you, he is listening, he does not rush you, and he is attentive to detail so he can better treat you. So a little late and better treatment is OK with me.... Nothing rushed is every good. All the staff make the experience comfortable, private and relaxing. Patient tend to be a bit anxious when seeing the doctor, so this is a great plus. This is a top Doc and His top staff. No one is perfect, and PS I am inspired by his exhibit in his faith. Keep the cross.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2011 | flag

Vincent Armenio's office could use some small improvements: the check-in window requires you to stoop uncomfortably, with a table in front of the window and a blind halfway down. It's awkward and unwelcoming. If the receptionist is distracted by the waiting patients, I'd recommend turning off the tv. I also am surprised by the crucifix above the check-in window. I, too, find that not welcoming. These would be some small improvements that would change my experience each time I come for an appointment. Please consider them!

Submitted Aug. 8, 2011 | flag

Dr. Armenio is a wonderful doctor. He is extremly thorough with a great personality -very sweet man. Though, I had to transfer primary care docs due to puntuality. The average wait time to see him was 2 hours. This is not good as I had to take time out of work for these appointments. Otherwise, he's wonderful and I completely trusted him as my doc.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2009 | flag

He is the most caring and friendliest man I would recommend him to anyone who is in need of a great Doctor and person.

Submitted Oct. 2, 2009 | flag

He is an amazing doctor. So kind and caring, and really goes above and beyond.

Submitted March 29, 2008 | flag

Great doctor...service with a smile and then some..

Submitted July 17, 2007 | flag