Dr. Vincent A. Armenio

Grad. Year: 1986

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.2 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 10 reviews. Dr. Vincent A. Armenio has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5460383
09/05/14 3 2 3 2 The office staff is weak and although Dr. Arminio is a superb doctor there are long waits to see him  Respond

19/03/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.5

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Vincent" to "Vincent A."
RID: 2741511
30/07/13 2 2 3 4 Not good. Makes me feel like I am in a factory. I have changed pcp's
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 2463113
01/11/12 3 3 1 3 The Dr.s are very good but the staff is totally incompetent. If you want an office that posts a sign "Walk in Hours Saturday" and there is no one there on Saturday, if you want to leave messages on answering machines and have no one call you back when you are sick. This is the office for you!  Respond
RID: 1786860
23/03/12 5 5 5 5 Love the doctor nice; listens; overall best doctor would tell everyone to go to him
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 1630658
10/11/11 5 4 5 5 Dr. Arminio is one of the most attentive to his patients I 've met. I was never ill until 1995 and then I became and expert patient ( not a brag by far). In and out of the hospital with sometimes life threating infections and illness. I've has wonderful care from professionals and aweful care from a handful.... I helped a class of interns from Brown University learn to interview patients, and acquire good patient interacting skills. Dr Arminio may be a bit behind, but when he gets to you, he is listening, he does not rush you, and he is attentive to detail so he can better treat you. So a little late and better treatment is OK with me.... Nothing rushed is every good. All the staff make the experience comfortable, private and relaxing. Patient tend to be a bit anxious when seeing the doctor, so this is a great plus. This is a top Doc and His top staff. No one is perfect, and PS I am inspired by his exhibit in his faith. Keep the cross.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1506528
08/08/11 3 3 4 4 Vincent Armenio's office could use some small improvements: the check-in window requires you to stoop uncomfortably, with a table in front of the window and a blind halfway down. It's awkward and unwelcoming. If the receptionist is distracted by the waiting patients, I'd recommend turning off the tv. I also am surprised by the crucifix above the check-in window. I, too, find that not welcoming. These would be some small improvements that would change my experience each time I come for an appointment. Please consider them!

RID: 1054369
10/12/09 2 1 5 5 Dr. Armenio is a wonderful doctor. He is extremly thorough with a great personality -very sweet man. Though, I had to transfer primary care docs due to puntuality. The average wait time to see him was 2 hours. This is not good as I had to take time out of work for these appointments. Otherwise, he's wonderful and I completely trusted him as my doc.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1000742
02/10/09 5 3 5 5 He is the most caring and friendliest man I would recommend him to anyone who is in need of a great Doctor and person.
Insurance: Harvard-Pilgrim
RID: 552467
29/03/08 5 5 5 5 He is an amazing doctor. So kind and caring, and really goes above and beyond.
RID: 368308