You may also like

Rate Dr. Simon Jackson

Dr. Simon Jackson's Ratings

I am 26 years old.. and Dr Jackson helped me through the births of both my children. I've had heart problems since i was a baby. I had to come to Halifax from Moncton to have both my kids.. having no family in Halifax he made us feel comfortable!! thank you so much, he is a great doctor!! I named my son who was born Oct.08 after him.. his name is Jackson!! GREAT JOB, I would recomend him to anyone!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1351766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2009

Excellent first experience with Dr. Jackson - especially since I had transferred to him after a terrible experience with another cardiologist. Dr. Jackson gets great reviews from his peers and his patients and is now known as the best cardiologist in Halifax if not one of the best in the country.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1351765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2009

Dr. Jackson was fabulous with my father's care following his cardiac arrest. He's extraordinarily knowledgeable, kind, and informative. A ++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1351764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2008

Dr. Jackson was teriffic to my husband during his heart attack and life saving procedure. The follow up appointments are a pleasure to attend. He (in my opinion) is the reason I am not a widow today. that is worth everything! He deserves to be recognised for his talent, abilities and excellent knowledge and bed side maners. Thank you Dr. jackson!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1351763].votes_count ]]