Dr. Simon Jackson

Dr. Simon Jackson

Rate Dr. Simon Jackson

Dr. Simon Jackson's Ratings

I am 26 years old.. and Dr Jackson helped me through the births of both my children. I've had heart problems since i was a baby. I had to come to Halifax from Moncton to have both my kids.. having no family in Halifax he made us feel comfortable!! thank you so much, he is a great doctor!! I named my son who was born Oct.08 after him.. his name is Jackson!! GREAT JOB, I would recomend him to anyone!!

Submitted Oct. 1, 2009 | flag

Excellent first experience with Dr. Jackson - especially since I had transferred to him after a terrible experience with another cardiologist. Dr. Jackson gets great reviews from his peers and his patients and is now known as the best cardiologist in Halifax if not one of the best in the country.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2009 | flag

Dr. Jackson was fabulous with my father's care following his cardiac arrest. He's extraordinarily knowledgeable, kind, and informative. A ++

Submitted April 30, 2008 | flag

Dr. Jackson was teriffic to my husband during his heart attack and life saving procedure. The follow up appointments are a pleasure to attend. He (in my opinion) is the reason I am not a widow today. that is worth everything! He deserves to be recognised for his talent, abilities and excellent knowledge and bed side maners. Thank you Dr. jackson!

Submitted March 7, 2007 | flag