Rate Dr. William J. Rea

Dr. William J. Rea's Ratings

Brilliant,caring doctor. Had seen 9 specialists in 7 states for bad chest/neck injury & myofascial pain. Dr. Rea is the only one who significantly helped me. He is a godsend. Also helped me with some allergy issues. Typical office visit with pain treatment $114.60, of which $79.72 covered by insurance, my co-pay $34.88.

Submitted April 1, 2013 | flag

The best knowledge on environmental medicine-you can't get well until you address your environment.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2011 | flag

RUDEST person I ever met! He has Temper Tantrums. Total CHAOS. Records get lost. Files shredded & vials destroyed before investigation. Screwed up my blood tests. Injected me w/unfinished vials. Results were wrong on MANY he tested. Insisted I go to a dentist that charged me in advance for work he could not do & what he did do was faulty & has to be redone. He told the dentist NOT to use the material I had requested & had THREE safe tests for from various sources. MONEY PITT! NO good results. I talked to a lot of patients - improvements were RARE! I ended up MUCH WORSE OFF!!!!!!!!

Submitted Feb. 10, 2009 | flag

Very knowledgeable and passionate about his work. But way too expensive.

Submitted July 30, 2008 | flag