Rate Dr. Rajiv Gupta

Dr. Rajiv Gupta's Ratings

Dr. Gupta, is a great doctor! I had an issue with bladder, as I was urinating a lot and unable to hold my urine, that I would cough or sneeze and right away wet myself. I went to my doctor, who referred me to Dr. Gupta and had set an appointment and I went see him. After speaking with Dr. Gupta and my problem, he had xrays done and ultrasounds to see what the problem was. I was then called back and he advised me that there was a whole in the bladder that had to be fixed. He set a date,December 3, 2013 to operate and fix the problem. Dr. Gupta is amazing and knows how to relay his information, and fix the issue to the best of his knowledge taking the time out to speak with you and let you know if there could be any risks, and what the result of the information will be. Thank God the operation went well, and so far I've been doing great! I want to say thank you to Mr. Gupta and for all your help, and I would recommend anyone with urologist issues to see Dr. Gupta!! Hansranie Hamilton

Submitted Dec. 16, 2013 | flag

This physician acts like he is a walk in clinic. I believe he does this even more with his female patients than with his male patients. He is supposed to be a specialist, yet when my tests came back O.K. he just hurriedly provided the results in a walk in clinic style, instead of suggesting alternative possibilities as a explanation for my illness. Don't think he is up-to-date on the newest research for kidney and bladder.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2013 | flag

Dr. Rajiv Gupta is a knowledgeable doctor who ensures that proper care is taken of its patients. The wait time is minimal compared to other specialists and he attends to his patients thoroughly . He will explain the diesease, suggest the medication and reasoning what it is intended to do; and then do proper follow-ups. I had my doubts whether to undergo circumcision or not and he tried different medication for couple of months until there was no other option but to get surgery done. He explained clearly what will be the benefits and what will be the outcome. His professional knowledge is excellent and he makes you feel comfortable and at ease. His staff is also very helpful and ensures that all appointments are spread out so there is no rush and minimum wait time. All I can say if you hve doubts , then leave them at home. You are in safe hands.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2013 | flag

I was diagnosed with kidney cancer 1 month before my daughter's wedding. I was referred to Dr. Gupta by my family physician. Dr Gupta reassured me that I would be able to wait until after the wedding to have a radical nephrectomy. We had a wonderful time at my daughters wedding. I had surgery 2 weeks later to remove my left kidney and the cancer along with it. Afterwards Dr. Gupta said, the only bad thing about what you had is that you have to see me every 6 months now. If you've ever seen Dr. Gupta, that's not a bad thing!

Submitted Sept. 20, 2013 | flag

Absolutely great! Very concise and to the point. Determined I had cancer right there and then, even said, if I didn't believe him to go get a second opinion. While I was skeptical of getting an operation, he didn't force me in anyway, he simply stated what could happen without an operation and left me to choose. That freedom made the decision easy and I am thankful for meeting him. Even after the surgery he's still looking out for me, making sure I'm in the clear.

Submitted June 16, 2013 | flag

Dr. Gupta was very professional. The previous urologist had suggested a number of pills that were not improving my condition. He spent the requisite time discussing the situation, and suggested dietary changes that have eliminated the need for medication. Definitely pleased with the result.

Submitted May 25, 2013 | flag

Dr. Rajiv Gupta is one of the most pleasant doctors I have ever met. He seems to truly care and his manners are amazing. My father felt instantly comfortable with him. He was extremely pleasant and kind and took the time to speak with us. His assisant is also extremely professional and is able to deal with all the patients very well, never sounding annoyed even was the phone rang or other patients were trying to speak with her. I would never want to take my father to any other doctor. I can not stress enough how kind he was and with such an amazing demeaner. So grateful we were referred to Dr. Gupta.

Submitted April 15, 2013 | flag

I was having a lot of Problems over a Two year period, and was refered to Dr Gupta By my GP Dr Sheldon Finkelstein , and after my initial meeting with him he made me feel at ease as to what my proceedure would do to help me and he was friendly and professional and did exactly what he said he would do and the results are exceptional... I feel like new and have no problems since. He's a fun and informative person with a good sense of humour. and I'm Glad he took me on as a patient. I've read many of the negative reports on here about him and they are either confused with which doctor they are reporting about or took him the wrong way because they couldn't be further from the truth. Thank you to Dr Gupta and his staff and the staff that assisted him in my proceedure at Etobickoe General . :)

Submitted March 29, 2013 | flag

Lets get the story clear... Dr Rajiv Gupta is a fabulous doctor. Had very minor surgery done recently. He answered every question clearly and was very polite and very considerate. His professionalism in this field really shows and makes you the patient feel comfortable and treated with the most up most respect. No matter race, religion, etc. he welcomes every person into his office and hospital table with knowledge of different backgrounds and languages. Being from Italian decent I was wished a happy Easter. You normally don't find that. I am glad that Dr. Gupta came into my life when he did and on a scale of 1 to 10.... 10!!! Thank you for your kindness, sense of humour and most of all, an all around good citizen of the country and such a nice guy! I wish you the very best, thank you!

Submitted March 7, 2013 | flag

Due extreme urinary difficulties I attended Dr Gupta who assessed the situation and quickly scheduled me for and performed a T.U.R.P. This greatly improved the situation resulting in the fact that I only have to get up once in the night to go to the washroom as opposed the 5-6 times necessary prior to the operation.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2013 | flag