You may also like

Rate Dr. Rajiv Gupta

Dr. Rajiv Gupta's Ratings

Dr. Rajiv Gupta is one of the best Doctors that I've met so far.Truly professional and very kind too.I met him last Monday at his clinic for a vasectomy where he explain everything .answered me clearly.Luckily, I got a date for the surgery in two days back and Dr. was so kind as I was bit nervous.His follow up procedure is excellent too and his staff both at clinic and hospital is very good too,I would be much grateful to him for his excellent job and I highly recommend him.Thanks a lot

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2766201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Dr Gupta seems to be a good doctor however his secretary is rude and holds grudges. Doctor maybe should fine someone who is professional and is able to treat persons of non Indian descent with respect.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2766056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Saw Dr Gupta in second opinion. Another doctor wanted to operate on my prostate. Dr Gupta suggestd some medications and now I am doing very well. He did a thorough examination and gave me all the options. Would recommend him highly. He was very professional and his staff is great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2761545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Very UNPROFESSIONAL, advised my husband in the year 2005 that the cyst on his kidney was nothing to worry about. 10 years later my husband now has kidney cancer. I would not recommend this doctor to no one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2749187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Very unprofessional and rude staff. To get an appointment it takes 2-3 months. If your kid needs quick availability, that's not possible with this clinic. I will never go to see this docter again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2729115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

He is one of these doctors who thinks that trying to SCARE their patients into doing something is acceptable medical practice. He needs to take an ETHICS course.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2700974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

I have to say, Dr. Gupta is the most professional Doctor I have met. He goes over and beyond to make sure you are comfortable. I had a vasectomy yesterday, I was very nervous..... He re assured me that it would be ok. He kept asking me if I was ok before, during and after the procedure. Which made me very comfortable. He explained the process at the consultation and again just before and during. Which gave me more peace of mind.
Had a follow up him this morning, Everything is good. He explained everything very well.
So if you are going to him for anything, as per my experience, AWSOME!!!!!
Thank You Dr. Gupta.
sincerely,
Darren

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2676183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

Dr. Gupta, is a great doctor! I had an issue with bladder, as I was urinating a lot and unable to hold my urine, that I would cough or sneeze and right away wet myself. I went to my doctor, who referred me to Dr. Gupta and had set an appointment and I went see him. After speaking with Dr. Gupta and my problem, he had xrays done and ultrasounds to see what the problem was. I was then called back and he advised me that there was a whole in the bladder that had to be fixed. He set a date,December 3, 2013 to operate and fix the problem. Dr. Gupta is amazing and knows how to relay his information, and fix the issue to the best of his knowledge taking the time out to speak with you and let you know if there could be any risks, and what the result of the information will be. Thank God the operation went well, and so far I've been doing great! I want to say thank you to Mr. Gupta and for all your help, and I would recommend anyone with urologist issues to see Dr. Gupta!! Hansranie Hamilton

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1352081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2013

This physician acts like he is a walk in clinic. I believe he does this even more with his female patients than with his male patients. He is supposed to be a specialist, yet when my tests came back O.K. he just hurriedly provided the results in a walk in clinic style, instead of suggesting alternative possibilities as a explanation for my illness. Don't think he is up-to-date on the newest research for kidney and bladder.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1352080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2013

Dr. Rajiv Gupta is a knowledgeable doctor who ensures that proper care is taken of its patients. The wait time is minimal compared to other specialists and he attends to his patients thoroughly . He will explain the diesease, suggest the medication and reasoning what it is intended to do; and then do proper follow-ups. I had my doubts whether to undergo circumcision or not and he tried different medication for couple of months until there was no other option but to get surgery done. He explained clearly what will be the benefits and what will be the outcome. His professional knowledge is excellent and he makes you feel comfortable and at ease. His staff is also very helpful and ensures that all appointments are spread out so there is no rush and minimum wait time. All I can say if you hve doubts , then leave them at home. You are in safe hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1352079].votes_count ]]