Rate Dr. Hani Shabban

Dr. Hani Shabban's Ratings

Rudest doctor I've ever dealt with. Has the personality of a rock. Made me feel like I was just a nuisance wasting his time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2651809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

Best gastroentogist, my scope was painless, my diarrhea is gone. No more pain. Follow up always

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2644429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

Seen this doctor on a number of occasions. He is quite knowledgeable and is very friendly. He performed my surgery with great results. His staff on the other hand are a joke. These ladies are very rude both on the phone and in person. There is no professionalism in this office. A very poor introduction to an office of an above average doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1352153].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2014

Seen him few times, felt comfortable in the office, delt with my problem and now feel much better. Thanks DR Shaaban

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1352152].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2014

I was not impressed with this man. Pretty abrupt and made to feel you were a nuisance. Said I only had a small hiatal hernia when there other factors going on. GERD can be serious but I felt brushed off.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1352151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2014

I see Dr. Shaaban regularly. He always has time for me and listens to my opinion on my own health as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1352150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2013

Dr. Shaaban is an excellent smart doctor , hrs treated my mon and he was ver thorough and knowledgable , explained everything in a detailed caring way, very good bedside manners, he made me feel that my mom is in good hands and she did great with his care and recommendations, couldn't have better care.thank you dr Shaaban for making that hard time a bit easier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1352149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Very caring, understand my concern and addressed it .looked after my father in hospital.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1352148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2013

Best dr I have, my colitis is better. Now I can function .Always on time, good follow up .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1352147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

I rated Dr.Shabahn so low because, he does not follow up on his patients...In my opinion he is too quick to give you a stomach pill and send you home....I asked for a referrel for another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1352146].votes_count ]]