Dr. Anthony J. Criscuolo

Dr. Anthony J. Criscuolo

Rate Dr. Anthony J. Criscuolo

Dr. Anthony J. Criscuolo's Ratings

I have a long history of back pain, I have been to every type of doctor ortho, soft tissue, pain management, and regular chiropractors, nothing worked. I went to Tony and within 3 visits I was walking upright and pain free. Every now and then I do something stupid and hurt myself again, usually every 3-4 years, and I make another appointment with the same results. I have been to other chiropractors who specialize in making appointments and money, it seems to me Dr. Tony specializes in true wellness. If you are in pain, DO NOT GO TO ANY OTHER CHIROPRACTOR until you have seen him first.

Submitted April 30, 2013 | flag

NEVER LET A CHIROPRACTOR CRACK YOUR NECK. Chiropractic neck cracking can give you a STROKE, a Herniated Disk(s), or a cervical strain/sprain (aka WHIPLASH). In my case, I went here because I have a bad case of Tennis Elbow. After getting my neck cracked here, I was diagnosed by a back doctor as having Whiplash. The A.R.T. gimmick did absolutely nothing to help my tennis elbow. And my whiplash is like being tasered in the back of the neck / off to the left at random times. Why would a doctor do something as dangerous as neck cracking for tennis elbow? Because A.R.T. is a chiropractic gimmick. It takes months to heal degenerative connective tissue, not 5 ten-minute sessions. If you find yourself driving on Rt 138 to A.R.T., remember that I'm telling you: TURN BACK! CANCEL! TURN BACK! I absolutely hate this guy! This is the worst pain I've ever experienced in my life!

Submitted Feb. 28, 2013 | flag

I have had cronic neck and shoulder pain for over 5 yrs and have been to orthopedics, neurologists and had physical therapy. I was about to start epidoral injections because other doctors gave up on me. A friend recommended Dr. Criscuolo. He told me he could cure me and I thought "this is to good to be true". I'm going for my 4th visit today and I am already pain free. He is an amazing doctor and has a great personality. Makes you feel so comfortable and gave me back my life. My daughter has started seeing him for knee pain and tmj and she is doing great. I am so grateful to this wonderful doctor.

Submitted June 22, 2012 | flag

Dr. Crisulo is amazing. I would highly recommend him to anyone with any kind of pain. He helped with chronic shoulder pain and planters fasciitis.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2010 | flag

This approach is very effective in just a few visits, Dr. Criscuolo was able to help my backpain that other chiropractors could not.

Submitted Sept. 24, 2010 | flag

very kind person, extremely knowledgeable.. did more for me in 10minutes and 2 years of PT/orthopedics.. highly recommend

Submitted Oct. 29, 2009 | flag

I HAD SCAR TISSUE FROM A DISCECTOMY AND IN ONE SESSION HE HAD ME FEELING 95% BETTER!! I NEED TO SHOUT FROM THE ROOFTOPS WHAT A PHENOMENAL DOCTOR HE IS!!! A.R.T. IS THE WAY TO GO FOR ANY SOFT TISSUE ISSUES IN MY MIND!! EXCELLENT STAFF AND A FANTASTIC DOCTOR. NO WAITING TO BE SEEN, JUST THE USUAL 5 MINUTES. AGAIN, CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH HOW WONDERFUL HE IS!!!

Submitted March 7, 2007 | flag