Rate Dr. Richard L. Rauck

Dr. Richard L. Rauck's Ratings

Dr Rauck was and still is the most important and inspirational teacher that I have had in all my medical education

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1353089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

I AGREE WITH OTHER COMMENT HERE DR RAUCK I HAVE NEVER SEEN DUE TO ONLY SEEN INTERNS OR FELLOWS DR'S HE TRAINS AND IT IS NEVER SAME ONE ON ANY ONE VISIT ANYMORE. I HAVE WENT TO THIS CLINIC FOR 4YRS NOW AND MAIN DR FOR ME IS GILMORE THOUGH HAVE SEEN A COUPLE OTHERS AT TIMES NEVER SEE RAUCK PERSONALLY THOUGH HE DOES LOOK AT MY CASE WHICH IS COMPLICATED AT BEST. HOWEVER I HAVE SEEN THE CHANGE RECENTLY IN MORE INTEREST IN MONIES AS WAS TOLD I HAD TO PAY A 39 DOLLAR BALANCE BEFORE THEY WOULD SCEDULE ANOTHER APPOINTMENT ARE U KIDDING ME? ALSO ONE MED I HAD ASKED ABOUT SINCE IT HELPED IN PAST WAS TOLD THEY DON'T RX FORM WAS GENERIC NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN NEW NON GENERIC FORM IS AVAILABLE IN PATCH AND THEY ASK ME IF I WANT TO TRY IT? CONCIDENCE DO NOT THINK SO I THINK THE COMPANY MAY HAVE LAID SOME RESEARCH FUNDS AT THE DOOR STEP THIS IS ONLY PERSONAL OPINION. I AGREE DR RAUKE IS HIGHLY INTELLIGENT BUT NEEDS TO SCREEN STAFF AND OUT OF RESEARCH AND STICK TO HIS PATIENTS.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1353088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

Dr. Rauck is truly one of the nations best pain specialists. The problem is the Interns working for him. While once top-notch and only 2/year they now number many more some on varying rotations and their only deisre is to please Dr. Rauck. NIH and pharmaceutical companies fund the research side of things and thus he/they are always pushing many new trials & prescribe minute #'s of meds in fear of undue scrutiny and losing funds. I never felt during several years they truly understood suffering and to lesser and lesser degrees. The newest interns recommended suicide more than once "it must not be that bad or you would of killed yourself" I feel Dr. Rauck should greatly screen & limit his underlings or focus on research solely where he is phenomenal. Good man, encouraging doctor. Staff is more or less useless. Took year(s) for them to contact insurance company for surgery approval - spend entire day gossipping. Dr Rauck is knowledgable & up to date on new treatments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1353087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2009

Outstanding caring pain research doctor.Will do his very best to find you pain relief. Also asks you about clinical research studies he thinks may be of help to you. He's not afraid to prescribe pain meds in amounts he feels is warranted to your situation. Understands suffering!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1353086].votes_count ]]