Rate Dr. David R. Cloutier

Dr. David R. Cloutier's Ratings

This staff doesn't know what they're doing. I had a minor condition looking for a first time visit. I had to RESCHEDULE ONCE. I called back and the secretary said I canceled seven times. Very unprofessional. Poor record keeping. I'm very disappointed as he has treated my late father and mother with great care. My dad did pass after surgery from Dr. Cloutier. Ignorant office and doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2597427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

DR CLOUTIER IS A GREAT GREAT MAN/ surgeon! I He preformd 3 back surgerys on me ! He was very clear with how the procedures would go and best case and worst case! Very help full and fixed my back problems to this day! I would te comes him to anyone! And deserves to be on this list!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507978].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

Excellent surgeon. Very knowledgeable. I had a very minor procedure done but he took the time to explain everything before he started and after he was finished too. Was very patient with me (I'm a big baby)and very personable. Highly recommended!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][557187].votes_count ]]