You may also like

Rate Dr. Morris Gordon

Dr. Morris Gordon's Ratings

Omg!!! Dr ford on did the same thing to my daughter who was indeed diagnosed with autism.
I took her to see him when she was 18 months old. DO NOT TRUST THIS GUY WITH YOUR KIDS DIAGNOSIS!! I had him for over 20 years and he has never fully,listened , brushed my concerns off on almost everything. By the way my daughters diagnosis came finally at 10.5 yrs old!
Insist on a specialist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Have been a patient for over 25 years. Knowledgeable, doesn't hesitate to refer to specialists. Maybe a bit cautious at times but has always got me through multiple medical issues through the years. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2701740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

I moved to Mission a year ago, Dr.Gordon is well worth the 1.5hr drive. He is a humble and knowledgeable doctor. He has always taken the time to listen and HEAR us. I recommend him fully!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2598014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

He wouldn't give the referral needed to investigate whether my child had autism. He insisted that he would 'grow out of it.' Early intervention for children with ASD is their best chance and dismissing me for 6 months was treatment time wasted. I got the referral from somewhere, my child was diagnosed with ASD by three different professionals. Dr. Gordon still dismisses his diagnosis. Very frustrating. It's alright to admit you may not know everything, which is why GPs refer to specialists. Switched to Dr. Watts and my family has never looked back.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2568069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Always have a long wait in the waiting room then feel rushed when he sees me. He is also reluctant to refer to a specialist.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2546099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

As many others have said, great person with an awesome sense of humour. I go to Dr. Watts or Gordon interchangeably and couldn't be happier with either. Dr. Gordon always lets you feel comfortable around him so you can describe your illness/injury in the truest fashion.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2518878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

Dr. Gordon is simply amazing. I've been seeing him since 1984 and I don't live in Richmond since 1995. Lived in Burnaby and now in Surrey. For minor issues I go to walk in clinics, and I have yet to see a doctor that is as knowledgeable, comforting, empathetic and nice as Dr. Gordon. Simply the best and I hope he never retires. God bless him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1353200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

Great Doctor, very knowledgeable and up-to-date. Does not hesitate to refer to a specialist. Lots of fun to meet with. Staff are fantastic, just like family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1353199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2012

I feel lucky to be alive, I had a bone caught in my throat and he knew right away what my problem was. He told me to swallow harder and I did and I felt better right away. He is the best.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1353198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Terrific physician, incredible intuitiveness, excellent diagnostician, listens to patient, does not have a G_D complex and will send you to specialists when needed. All doctors (people) should be like him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1353197].votes_count ]]