Rate Dr. Morris Gordon

Dr. Morris Gordon's Ratings

As many others have said, great person with an awesome sense of humour. I go to Dr. Watts or Gordon interchangeably and couldn't be happier with either. Dr. Gordon always lets you feel comfortable around him so you can describe your illness/injury in the truest fashion.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014 | flag

Dr. Gordon is simply amazing. I've been seeing him since 1984 and I don't live in Richmond since 1995. Lived in Burnaby and now in Surrey. For minor issues I go to walk in clinics, and I have yet to see a doctor that is as knowledgeable, comforting, empathetic and nice as Dr. Gordon. Simply the best and I hope he never retires. God bless him!

Submitted June 26, 2012 | flag

Great Doctor, very knowledgeable and up-to-date. Does not hesitate to refer to a specialist. Lots of fun to meet with. Staff are fantastic, just like family.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2012 | flag

I feel lucky to be alive, I had a bone caught in my throat and he knew right away what my problem was. He told me to swallow harder and I did and I felt better right away. He is the best.

Submitted March 15, 2011 | flag

Terrific physician, incredible intuitiveness, excellent diagnostician, listens to patient, does not have a G_D complex and will send you to specialists when needed. All doctors (people) should be like him.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2010 | flag

He has been my family doctor for 26 years, and I now commute from victoria to see him

Submitted Sept. 21, 2010 | flag

He is a great guy with a fabulous sense of humour. GREAT with kids and he knows how to break the tension when things aren't so good. The worst thing I could say...maybe a little too cautious and slow when treating a problem.

Submitted Nov. 27, 2009 | flag

Dr. Gordon is the BEST! He gets to the problem and doesnt waste time. I always leave the office feeling like he has done the best he can. His sense of humor when needed is great too. He is very approchable and will get down to the root cause. I moved to Langley over 13 yrs ago and still go to Richmond to see him. Sally is so wonderful and personal too. I was there today and am feeling tyhat it was a very sucessful appointment once again. Thanks Dr. Gordon!

Submitted Nov. 3, 2009 | flag

I love Dr Morris Gordon. He's our family doc since 98 when my son was born ... very happy, positive and proffessional. My kids love him, i got a pix of him when my son was 3 months old - now his 11 yrs old and he wants to be a doctor too someday. I love Sally as well ... the moment u say hello ... she knows you ... very personal touch.

Submitted June 1, 2009 | flag

Has been my family doctor since 1994, absolutely love the guy. still remains as our doctor even though we live in Port Moody. Has a progressive attitude and does not push antibiotics and medication when it is not necessary.

Submitted May 22, 2009 | flag