Rate Dr. Will Ryan

Dr. Will Ryan's Ratings

Having worked in Healthcare in the US I can emphatically say he is an intelligent, caring and current physician. I have been going to see him for over thirty years along with my two now grown adult children. He is not only an honest, reliable and knowledgeable physician, he takes the time to listen and care about the mental as well as physical side of the patient. Anyone who has him as a ohysician is very lucky to have someone so caring and current.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2014 | flag

I have been with Dr Ryan since he started up in the same office as Dr Smith, so for about 30 years. Dr Ryan is thoughtful, takes the time to listen and explains in a way that you can understand and aleviates anxiety. He is totally non judgemental and very knowledgeable. A surprise health issue hit me about a year ago and it was also a surprise to him and we have been working together very well to manage it with my cardiologist. I would say he is very honest, trustworthy and hope he will be available to us for a long time. It is true that for appointments you are often looking at 2 weeks from the day you call, but I think that can be said for any medical office these days.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2012 | flag

I had my physical in Septemner 2011, I went back in October 2011 for the results. In June 2012 I was called to come back in for results again, that appointment was for August 15th at 11:15, because Dr. Ryan did not have any appointments before then, plus he had a vacation schedule. At 12pm I left after not seeing the doctor and learning that he wasn't even in the building. Dr. Ryan was my family doctor for 20+ years, however in the past 5-10 years he has taken on too many patients and is next to impossible to get an appointment with him. Appointments are generally 2 weeks from the date you call.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2012 | flag

he takes time to listen to your problem and to find a solution

Submitted April 20, 2012 | flag

Amazing doctor! He not only listens well and provides thoughtful solutions but he goes out of his way to educate his patients about their problems and why he reccomends what he does. Very knowledgable, very thorough, the best docotr I've ever seen.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2012 | flag

Dr Ryan has been my doctor for most of my life and he's without any doubt the best doctor I've ever dealt with. Always friendly and very knowledgeable. Best thing is that he actually listens to you before asking follow up questions. You never feel like he's trying to rush you.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2011 | flag

I have been seeing Dr Ryan for the last 12 years and he is the best of the best.

Submitted April 8, 2010 | flag

He has been my doc. for a good 20 yrs now and I will miss him dearly when he retires. NOT looking up to it. HE'S the best doc. arround :)

Submitted Sept. 8, 2008 | flag

A+ all the way across the line, including the staff. Many GPs in medical clinics where patients go without appointments would highly benefit working with him. Dr. Ryan is the best of the best. Very knowleagle, dedicated, easy-going and easy to open up to, uses simple analogies to facilitate some problems, never rushes you out and extremely polite. As far as I am concerned, Dr.Ryan is a man of "quality", and his staff, a group of dedicated resources to his cabinet and to the patients.

Submitted July 26, 2008 | flag

Always gives good advice, open to questions, very easy to speak with.

Submitted July 13, 2008 | flag