Rate Dr. Michael T. Stang

Dr. Michael T. Stang's Ratings

Dr. Stang is the most compassionate and understanding doctor I have ever met. He never rushes you and takes his time to answer all your questions. I cannot say enough positive things about him. He was a definite blessing in my life.

Submitted April 21, 2014 | flag

I liked Dr. Stang very much. My only complaint is that shortly after the surgery, you don't get to have his specialty care or office visits with him anymore for the long term care that you will still need after the surgery. You are turned over to someone else in the endocrinology practice. Since he is the specialist, (and that is why I chose him), I thought I would still have him for my long term followup care. -- I wasn't happy when I found out that he would not be my long term care doctor, after the surgery and that I would have to see some other endocrinologist in the practice. Quite a bummer!!!!!

Submitted Nov. 4, 2012 | flag

Superb. Was so patient and explained every step of my parathyroid surgery. The incision is so small and hidden I can barely see it. One of the best doctors I have ever had. Recommend highly!!!

Submitted July 12, 2011 | flag