Rate Dr. Michael T. Stang

Dr. Michael T. Stang's Ratings

I love Dr. Stang! He is such a wonderful doctor. I highly recommend him. I had thyroid surgery and I am so glad I went to him. The very first time I saw him, he spent almost an hour talking to me and explaining everything in detail. From my condition, to possible treatments, and how they would work. He answered all of my questions and my parents' questions and did not rush us at all. I had a couple of appointments with him before the surgery and he was just as nice and caring he was the first time I met him. The surgery went extremely well and so did the follow up appointments. He also called my house personally to check up on me to see how I was doing after the surgery. Highly recommended!!!

Submitted Sept. 16, 2014 | flag

Dr. Stang is the most compassionate and understanding doctor I have ever met. He never rushes you and takes his time to answer all your questions. I cannot say enough positive things about him. He was a definite blessing in my life.

Submitted April 21, 2014 | flag

I liked Dr. Stang very much. My only complaint is that shortly after the surgery, you don't get to have his specialty care or office visits with him anymore for the long term care that you will still need after the surgery. You are turned over to someone else in the endocrinology practice. Since he is the specialist, (and that is why I chose him), I thought I would still have him for my long term followup care. -- I wasn't happy when I found out that he would not be my long term care doctor, after the surgery and that I would have to see some other endocrinologist in the practice. Quite a bummer!!!!!

Submitted Nov. 4, 2012 | flag

Superb. Was so patient and explained every step of my parathyroid surgery. The incision is so small and hidden I can barely see it. One of the best doctors I have ever had. Recommend highly!!!

Submitted July 12, 2011 | flag