Rate Dr. Wayne L. Wasemiller

Dr. Wayne L. Wasemiller's Ratings

Always kind and understanding. Spent all the time in the world with me. I also have migrains, but have never missed appointments. I have been his patient for over five years and do not bring him a lot of money into his practice, but he always spends quality time with me and treats me as though I am the only patient that he has. I would recommend Dr Wasemiller without reservation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2117190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2011

Unfortunately I have had a very bad experience with this doctor. I've been his patient for over a year. First of all it is VERY hard to get to see him right away if needed. Every time I needed to see this MD I had to wait for at least 2-3 months. This MD is overloaded with patients. Second, he gets rid of "minor case/ less earned money" patients due to the excess of people. His fired me because I missed two appointments within 1.5 years of being his patient. My case was a simple migraines, so at the end of the year when the time came to “clean the house” I was in the group of patients he got rid of. I don’t believe he would remove me from his list if I was a “serious” patient who brings him tons of money, just because I’ve missed just two appointments. I have this uneasy feeling that he cares to much about $$$...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2117189].votes_count ]]