Rate Dr. David A. Logan

Dr. David A. Logan's Ratings

Extremely caring and knowledgeable. I would drive anywhere to keep him as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2628105].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

Not only an expert clinician, Dr. Logan combines the most current research and science available with treating you as a person. He was the perfect choice for my family and I will follow him to Jefferson.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Dr. Logan is the epitome of a professional with a bedside manner to match. He stays current and used great skills to bring me through a difficult few weeks before and after surgery. Because of his insistence to retest for an ongoing situation, he was able to find a new situation that needed attention and a necessary surgery was performed within a couple of weeks. He promptly spoke with an oncologist and a consultation was immediately set up after they spent a lot of time discussing my situation. Dr. Logan patiently explained the surgery to my family and me and called numerous times before the surgery with additional information. He always gave me cause to be as relaxed as possible. The surgery was performed laparoscopically and with a robot, two of his many areas of expertise. He followed up with my family just after surgery, called me the night of the surgery to check up on me, and then during the week once again to check on my recuperation. I am grateful that I found Dr. Logan.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1353835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2014

I loved Dr Logan throughout my whole pregnancy. I thought he really seemed to care and I saw him almost exclusivly. Of course he was not on call when I delivered. I had problems after the birth, it was then that Dr Logan would not return my calls. After a week he finally called and basically just dismissed my problems that I would be fine. I really expected more from him and thought he was a caring doctor...but I was wrong. Don't think I will use this practice for my next baby.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1353834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Very helpful. He always knows what he is talking about and has helped me through 2 pregnancies

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1353833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 29, 2012

Doctor Logan is incredible. He was recommended to me by a friend, and I don't want to go anywhere else. My employer changed insurance plans, but I am willing to pay out of pocket just to stick with him. I trust him that much. He performed surgery on me, and did an excellent job. He and his staff are friendly and understanding. He knows what he's doing and even encouraged me to go to webmd.com before my surgery to make sure I didn't find any information that he did not cover with me. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1353832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2011

Dr. Logan is a great doctor. He is very thorough, caring, and puts you at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1353831].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Logan for 10 years. He was an acceptable obstetrician, but a disappointing gynecologist. He was indifferent to my PMDD and peri-menopause, only prescribing Zoloft. Also, I have often waited over an hour for a scheduled appointment. Last month, I called his office for a refill on Zoloft and was rather sharply informed that I couldn't get a refill until I had scheduled my next appointment. It made me feel like I was being accused of being drug abuser, even though it was near the time for my annual appointment. I scheduled the appointment and planned to pick up the prescription the next day. I'm glad I called ahead, because the office hadn't called it in. I called the office again to request the refill and reminded them that I had scheduled my annual appointment. This was about 3 weeks ago. I have checked with the pharmacy twice since and the prescription was never called in. Thanks to Dr. Logan's staff, I went cold turkey on Zoloft after 10 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1353830].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2010

WHEN HE DELIVERED MY BABY...I HAD A C- SECTION..HE EXPLAINED EVERYTHING TO MY HUSBAND AND SHOWED HIM EVERYTHING THEY WERE DOING...HE WAS A VERY GOOD DOCTOR

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1353829].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2009

I love Doctor logan he was the fist to listen to me and diagnose me and he was always great when i had any questions he also had me research myself so i could ask any questions i may not have and he explained it all to my husband so he could understand which is rare. He has helped me so i can work and live and be happy again untill its time for me to try to have kids!!! I am so happy i was referred to him!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1353828].votes_count ]]