Rate Dr. Canan Avunduk

Dr. Canan Avunduk's Ratings

She is very knowledgeable and friendly. Will explain everything about your problems and make you understand what's going on.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1354311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2009

Dr Avunduk saved my life when I suffered belly busting bleeding ulcers. She immediately showed up at the hospital, expertly treated me, and afterward even took time to speak to my family explaining that the combination of medications I was taking since I took a stroke a year earlier had caused the bleeding. She cautioned all of them never to take an excessive amount of the over the counter medication as I did. My four sisters and I immediately loved her for her genuine caring and compassion. Since then she has been my Gastroenterologist. During an endospy she found that I had vericose veins leading to my esophagus and also cirrhosis of the liver and am being followed by her for all. I feel much better not only for my greatly improved condition, but also for the compassionate encouragement, advice and praise she has given me. Thank you Dr Avunduk for saving my life . - Thank you for being my doctor -

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1354310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2009

Dr. Avunduk is extremely knowledgeable and very friendly. She puts you at ease if you have any questions or concerns. She usually runs 1-2 hours behind for evening appointments, but I am willing to put up with it in order to be treated by her. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1354309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2007

Professional, knowledgeable, takes the time to educate the patient, thorough, invites questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1354308].votes_count ]]