Dr. Richard Wilson

Rate Dr. Richard Wilson

Dr. Richard Wilson's Ratings

A retired doctor that is still working. At one time he might have actually been a good doctor but today his ideas and knowledge are out of date. His demeanour is pleasant but he is a little rough on handling his patients. Many critical things ignored in my diagnosis and disregarded as nothing but later found by a specialist to be absolutely critical. He needs to stay retired.

Submitted April 20, 2014 | flag

Terrible doctor. No help at all when dealing with worksafebc claim. The assistant is terribly rude

Submitted Jan. 10, 2012 | flag

An absolute ziltch. Never up on any modern or new treatments, ideas etc. Became a Doctor 30 years ago and stuck with that training only. I wouldn't call him a Dr. but a refferer. He has retired thank god

Submitted March 16, 2010 | flag

Best doctor in the world. My whole family goes to him and he is simply the best. The Doctor that goes the extra mile and fights for his patients. He is an inspiration.

Submitted July 18, 2007 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Wilson for over 35 years, I can't imagine having to see another doctor. He is always very helpful and kind.

Submitted April 13, 2007 | flag

I have been a patient for over 30 years. He has always listened & helped out in any way....he won't just give a prescription if it isn't completely necessary. As busy as he is, he does run on time most of the time. (With other doctors I've used it wasn't uncommon to wait over an hour each visit!) It will be very hard to find a replacement for him when he retires.

Submitted March 27, 2007 | flag

I have been seeing Dr.Wilson for 20 years. He actually listens to your concerns.He is a very active man and therefore is an advocate for healthy lifestyle instead of automatically reaching for his perscription pad.Thorough,personable and trustworthy.

Submitted March 27, 2007 | flag

He's been my Doctor since I was 8. Early 40's now. Great guy who always asks about the whole family. Helped out my Dad when he was battling cancer. Highly recommended if he has room to take you as a patient.

Submitted March 27, 2007 | flag

I have always found Dr. Wilson to be very compassionate, caring and willing to refer to specialists if it is something that needs further investigation.

Submitted March 11, 2007 | flag