Rate Dr. Craig R. Dubois

Dr. Craig R. Dubois's Ratings

DR. DUBOIS IS VERY CARING AND KNOWLEGABLE.HE MAY BE THE BEST DOC DEALING WITH RSD IN AUSTIN.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1354949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

Dr. Dubois literaly saved my life. I had been to two other doctors following a car accident who said my pain was all in my mind. Dr. Dubois took the time to actually LOOK at the X-rays, called me over, and said "Look here, this is why you are hurting so bad". Prior to meeting him I was at my wit's end, and thinking very dark thoughts of my own demise in order to stop the pain. He always listened, treated me with respect, and actually was involved in my emotional as well as physical well being. If I still lived in the Austin area, he would still be my doctor. Period.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1354948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2011

Good So Far, but some concerns. Saw CD first from the NFTP list for ATx pain MDs and he did OK, only OK, mind you. He modified my pain meds UP! [double+ w/ no instructions/advice, etc.] and advised sacral injections for a drug holiday. Later appointments have brought a harder leaning toward injections and complaints about the medication regime that he initiated. His conduct during my EMG was not really outstanding to say the least. His staff has ranged from nice and kind to not so much so. The recent merger with Austin Pain Associates has brought some changed that aren't especially interesting for this reviewer... APA is a Hard Intervention shop that may or may not influence how CD operates his practice... he has already brought up his interest in Nerve Burning after the injections which I will not allow to happen until I think it is time. More to follow...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1354947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2009

Dr. Dubois is extremely compassionate and knowledgeable in the area of pain management putting the mind of his patients at ease from his psychiatric training and neurological training which facilitates him to give a complete and clear cut diagnosis and explanation to the patient. He empathizes with the patient and has a way of showing an understanding that he has managed to share with his partner MD in his office. His is an exceptiona practice and feelblessed to have found such healers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1354946].votes_count ]]