Rate Dr. Joel D. Feinstein

Dr. Joel D. Feinstein's Ratings

My wife is the patient;I accompanied her at the visit, which was her second one. She has laryngopharangeal reflux, which has been seriously degrading her quality of life. The doctor took a great deal of time in explaining what was going on and made a series of suggestions at the first visit that have greatly improved her condition. He is caring, clear in his explanations and reccomendations, unhuried, and upbeat. I am in my 70s and can state that without hesitation that both my wife and I feel that we have never had a more positive medical experience.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Feinsstein is very thorough and takes a personal interest in his patients. He is direct and straight forward with his approach. He takes his time and you never feel hurried. I would recommend him without reservation.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2013 | flag

Dr. Feinstein is not only very knowledgeable, but he is also extremely kind and caring. He takes the time to learn about the patient and hear his/her concerns. He is truly in the business of helping and healing people. He is one of the best doctors I have come to know.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2013 | flag

Dr. Feinstein is an amazing Doctor. Dr. Feinstein is caring and compassionate advocate for his patients. He takes time to explain everything so you understand what is going. After I leave his office. I feel I've been heard. Definitely Dr. Feinstein will get to the bottom of my problem. He is my Quarterback. In regards to handling all my Doctors. So every Doctor is on the same page. I highly recommend Dr. Feinstein.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2013 | flag

Dr. Feinstein was great... After being in pain for months and being misdiagnosed Dr. Feinstein was able to pin point what was going on and get me back on track to feeling like a human again.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2013 | flag

We had a long, thorough consult and Dr. Feinstein never appeared rushed. He was patient, focused, expressed himself clearly. Was supportive and encouraging. An excellent, caring doctor.

Submitted Sept. 23, 2013 | flag

One of the best hours I've ever spent with a doctor. Dr. Feinstein is very easy to talk to and he really takes the time to explain everything to you. I felt like he was completely focused on me and my situation for the entire time I was there.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2013 | flag

Compassionate genius! Will allay your fears over the phone.Never orders unnecessary tests.He is the best!

Submitted Oct. 29, 2009 | flag

Incredibly thorough, compassionate and knowledgeable. Took ample time to review my list of concerns and was very patient with my many questions. Hard to find doctors like him. Highly recommend.

Submitted June 11, 2009 | flag