Rate Dr. Seung Kim

Dr. Seung Kim's Ratings

Great doctor, friendly, and informative.My apt was on time. Her also saw my yound son and was very good with him.

Submitted June 10, 2013 | flag

He's low key but very professional and a nice guy. He really gave a lot of consideration to my other health issues when considering a treatment plan for me. His staff have been great. I'm not sure I agree with some of their office management decisions, like not responding to voice messages except regarding appointments, but when I've had to follow up with them they've been very professional and friendly.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2012 | flag

Dr. Kim is easy to talk with and is very knowledgeable about allergies. It is a long wait to see him in his Pitt Meadows office but worth it.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2012 | flag

One of the best allergists out there, very punctual, knowledgeable, kind, and explains things carefully.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2012 | flag

I have had hives all over for 6.5 months now. I have seen him 2 times and nothing. I suggested blood test but he thinks it is stress. I would like to rule out allergies before assuming it is stress, if it turns out it is allergies I could be hive free in no time. I am pregnant and would rather not be taking perscription allergy medication during my pregnancy but as of right now that is the only relief from the firey skin 24/7.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2011 | flag

I found Dr. Kim to be very helpful and informative. I'm surprised by some of the poor ratings that were posted here. I found Dr. Kim to be a very good and informative physician (and very polite and well spoken too). He was able to treat my eczema and allerygy problems when other physicians weren't able to. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2011 | flag

Seemed lazy. I came in with questions, and he seemed disinterested, he mumbled, gave me answers I'd found online. He gave me a scratch test and when it was negative said, "well, you must just have an intolerance, it won't show up in a test." He was not helpful, and did not seem to care; he was offering me lactose pills, even though I told him my nursing daughter is sensitive to any dairy I eat. I feel like I wasted my time.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2011 | flag

Disinterested in what I had to say. Seemed bored with his job. Waiting area dirty. Reception area filled with boxes. I was very disappointed.

Submitted April 25, 2011 | flag

Very good in that he listens carefully to what your symptoms are and tries to best solve the allergies by prescribing medication or further tests

Submitted April 25, 2009 | flag

This doctor was great! He was very knowledgable and was able to help me like no other previous allergists could w/ my sinus problems (and I've seen many!). Would recommend him highly.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2008 | flag