Rate Dr. P. CARL Rafey

Dr. P. CARL Rafey's Ratings

will tell you need to come 3 times a week for 40 visits, and guess what? that is the max your insurance will pay.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1356039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

I have been very hard on my body through my twenties and now paying the price in my late 30's. Football, boxing, and powerlifting can do a lot of damage and I learned to deal with pain as that is all I oculd do. A friend had brought me to see Dr. Carl even though I had always been told not to see a chiro by my Dr's when I was competiting in sports. They believed in drugs or surgery as answers and I did not see the need for eiter. This was the first time I actually got real relief without drugs. I have been comming for 3 years and wished I had been comming for 20 as I might have had less painful years. This may not be for everyone or every situation, however, that should be between you and Dr. Carl if this is good for you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1356038].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2009

Dr. Rafey was very professional, detailed and clear about what was going on with my low back pain and how to take care of it properly. Thank you Dr. Rafey, I greatly appreciate the care that you provide for me and my family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1356037].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2009

Dr Rafey understands my health problems and makes great recommendations for nutrition and exercises, in addition to providing effective spinal adjustments. Care in this office has helped to reduce the number of migraines I have from 2 every month to 1-2 a year! The adjustments also helped with the sciatica I had during my pregnancy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1356036].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2009

Dr. Rafey is very friendly and so is his staff. He will make time to see you on the same day that you call for an appointment. He is also very flexible regarding cost and insurance coverage.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1356035].votes_count ]]