You may also like

Rate Dr. David Campbell

Dr. David Campbell's Ratings

I recently went for a consultation for a BA to Dr. Campbell. I found that he was knowledgeable but he is not really there to help you achieve your goal or look. He basically suggested what he wanted and thought looked good when in reality the patient should be deciding what they want. Every other doctor i went to afterward was very helpful in achieving the look i wanted. I think he just wants to do what he wants for money so you can keep going back, and i think that's wrong coming from a surgeon that is suppose to help you get the look that YOU want. If you want a breast augmentation go to California where the doctors do them way more often then in Edmonton and the price will be cheaper.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2836314].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

I went to see Dr.Campbell in February for a breast augmentation and lift. He is amazing! I asked for natural looking breasts that were not to large but I wanted them full. He gave me 200cc and made my areola smaller. He and his staff were great pre and post op. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2821049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I'm on day three post op, love my results dr campbell was very up front and honest, he deffently knows what he's doing! The staff was a amazing happy and cheerful were very attentive and helpful! I had a great experience and would highly recommend Dr.campbell! I had a breast augmentation 5"8 Dr.Campbell said tear drop cohesive implants would be best for me he used 350cc they are very natural looking and it's only been three days! So happy I chose this clinic :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2795027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I had a breast augmentation one year ago, I was very nervous as I have never been under a general anesthetic before. I found the staff to be very supportive and helpful from start to finish. I have recommended Dr. Campbell to several of my friends as well. I am so happy with my results and so glad I had the procedure done at this office. Thank you Dr. Campbell and staff on a job well done :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2768306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

It has been 1 year ago this month , That I received Breast implants . The office was great to deal with , Dr. Campbell is straight to the point , I like that . I told him what i wanted . He said might be a little to big for my frame , we went a little smaller . They look great . I feel amazing . He has made me feel like that woman i want to be . Thank you Dr. Campbell and all your staff . You have changed my life .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2732742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Campbell almost 10 years ago now and I am going in soon for the second. He is amazing at what he does and extremely knowledgeable. I was beyond happy with the results and am looking forward to the next one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2701118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

I have only good things to say about Dr Campbell and his staff. I went for breast augmentation surgery on October 1st, and was treated incredibly well. Dr Campbell is not the most talkative man, but he is incredibly knowledgeable and professional. He answered all of my questions with complete honesty. He told me that based on my frame, I might not be able to get the exact size I was looking for, but he would go as big as he could without my breasts looking fake and disproportionate. I truly admired that he wasnt going to just give me what I want because he wanted to ensure that my breasts would still look real. His staff was comforting and easy going on the day of my surgery, I was very nervous and the nurses assured me that they would take good care of me. I'm healing up very nicely at home, and I could not be happier with the job that Dr Campbell did. My breasts look real (still a little swollen but thats to be expected) and have volume now. I recommend Dr Campbell 100%

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2564664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

My experience with Dr Campbell and his team has been a nightmare. His secretaries are incompetent and lost track of my payments. During my surgery I was under local anesthetic (still conscious) and there were nurses walking in and out of the room laughing and talking, making me extremely uncomfortable. After my surgery, I was not given any post-op cleaning instructions by the nurse which resulted in my developing a severe infection and being rushed to the emergency room. The part of my body he worked on is now ruined, which causes me distress every day, and Dr Campbell will not take responsibility for it. There are many plastic surgeons in Alberta, DO NOT waste your money on this one. I only wish I could turn back time and find someone who is thorough and cares about their patients. I truly believe that Dr Campbell's priority is money, and his patient's well-being means nothing to him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1357619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2014

As what everyone else has said... Dr. Campbell is not very talkative nor personable. He is strictly straight to the point and is very knowledgeable when answering any questions I had. In July 2013 I received rhinoplasty from him. I am an asian female, and had no bridge and my nose was very stubby. He gave me realistic expectations, and said I couldn't expect to have a super defined nose. Upon awakening from surgery, I saw him literally a 10 feet away from me, writing something down at a desk and he did not approach me whatsoever to see how I was doing- which was odd. In the end, I am overall happy with the job he has done. He gave me more of a bridge and made my nostrils more narrow. I would have wanted my nose to be a bit more pointy, but that's probably for another time. I highly recommend Dr. Campbell but warn you that yeah he isn't very talkative so COME WITH QUESTIONS but he did a GREAT JOB on me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1357618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

The staff were amazing in surgery and post op.Booking surgery was easy and simple. Directions were very clear and confirmation calls were helpful and appreciated.Dr. Campbell is the best surgeon bar none if you want great looking breasts.Please note he does not make small talk (as someone else mentioned); but he knows his stuff and he will make sure they look as natural for your body type as possible.I had 520cc and I'm 5'9" so its perfect for mu body type.He made sure that they would be balanced and no side boobs (that's not a good look). I'm glad he told me that because one of my pics I brought had side boobs. He told me its un natural and the look he would give me would be perfect. I hesitated but heard great things about Dr. Campbell and his work. I'm 2 weeks post op and LOVE LOVE LOVE my new look. He really cares to be sure they will sit the way he intends and took time with my two post op visits.Best gift I gave myself and best doctor to perform the procedure. He's the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1357617].votes_count ]]