Rate Dr. Jennifer Ash

Dr. Jennifer Ash's Ratings

Jennifer.......greatest eye doctor, very caring person. Thanks for been our doctor.

Submitted May 17, 2013 | flag

Dr. Ash is an excellent optometrist so I was quite sad to hear from a friend that she is no longer at FYI on Calgary Trail. Does anyone know where she moved to???

Submitted June 28, 2012 | flag

Dr. Ash was wonderful with my young son. She was very friendly and thorough with her examination. My son thought "she was very nice and it didn't hurt at all"

Submitted March 8, 2009 | flag

Dr Ash is one of the finest Dr's I have ever met. She showed extreme concern for my eye problem - brought me in twice in one day (sat) and even called me at home on a Sun evening to see how I was doing. Her appts were full for the Mon and she came in early, before her starting time so that she could look at me. Well done - a wonderful Dr. Many thanks. D.B.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2007 | flag

Dr. Ash was very kind and very knowledgable at my eye exam. It is nice to see a young "fresh" face, you know she must be very up to date within her field. I would highly recommend her!

Submitted March 5, 2007 | flag