You may also like

Rate Dr. Jennifer Ash

Dr. Jennifer Ash's Ratings

I visited Dr. Ash today for the first time. She saw me at the time I was scheduled to see her (which is not always the case with doctors). She was polite, friendly, and made me feel comfortable. She made pleasant conversation during the visit. The best part was, unlike many doctors, she didn't make me feel rushed. She explained things very clearly, and was patient with me when I had questions. My prescription was very minor, and she told me that I should only get glasses if I feel I need/want them. I appreciated this because I didn't feel like she was pushing a cost on me that I don't need. Overall, a great experience, and I will definitely be returning to her as my regular optometrist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2760796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

Jennifer.......greatest eye doctor, very caring person. Thanks for been our doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1357881].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

Dr. Ash is an excellent optometrist so I was quite sad to hear from a friend that she is no longer at FYI on Calgary Trail. Does anyone know where she moved to???

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1357880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

Dr. Ash was wonderful with my young son. She was very friendly and thorough with her examination. My son thought "she was very nice and it didn't hurt at all"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1357879].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr Ash is one of the finest Dr's I have ever met. She showed extreme concern for my eye problem - brought me in twice in one day (sat) and even called me at home on a Sun evening to see how I was doing. Her appts were full for the Mon and she came in early, before her starting time so that she could look at me. Well done - a wonderful Dr. Many thanks. D.B.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1357878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2007

Dr. Ash was very kind and very knowledgable at my eye exam. It is nice to see a young "fresh" face, you know she must be very up to date within her field. I would highly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1357877].votes_count ]]