Rate Dr. Manish Khanna

Dr. Manish Khanna's Ratings

I do not recommend him to no one...Over priced!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2759319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

I saw Dr. Khanna for underarm sweating. After being offered different treatment options, I opted for Botox injections in my underarms. As a 24 year old male, the sweating in this area is quite bothersome. My shirts always had stains and the body odour was not very pleasant as well. Deodorant and antiperspirant were not enough to resolve this problem. Since the treatment, my underarms are ALWAYS completely dry, even during workouts, and the odour has vanished. I no longer have to use any products in the area and it makes life so much easier. Dr. Khanna explained to me that this is not a permanent treatment and I have to continue the botox every 6-8 months. I have received the treatment twice now and the gap was 8 months. BUT I needed less botox the second time and the sweating was much less when I received the treatment, I could have waited longer perhaps! Overall, I highly recommend this treatment and Dr. Khanna for anyone with this problem, he is an expert! The treatment itself is quite fast and more ticklish than painful, in my experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2750679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

À éviter!! J'ai consulté Dr Khanna pour une cicatrice sur la joue. Ce dernier m'a suggéré un traitement laser pro fractionnal et m'a fortement suggéré de le faire au niveau du nez aussi pour des pores dilatés. Depuis, ma vie n'est plus la même, il m'a brulé le nez sévèrement, resultat une peau extremement vieillie et rabossée alors que mon nez etait tres bien avant. Et je rappelle que ce n'etait pas le but de ma visite. Lorsque je suis retourné pour lui faire part de ma préoccupation il m'a mentionné qu'il ne voyait pas de problème, que moi je connaissais ma peau mais que selon lui tout était beau. Donc non seulement mauvais traitement mais pas à l'écoute du tout. Je ne le recommenderais donc pas même en dernier recours. Objectivement, son personnel est attentionné mais pour le reste, à éviter.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2737234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

Normally I do not write reviews but I felt this time it was warranted. I am a 22 year old male who had had horrible acne since the age of 13. I had tried multiple cleansers, creams, prescription topical treatments, oral antibiotics, topical retinoids etc. As an adult my acne was starting to really have a negative effect on my life. I was experiencing social withdrawal and depression from it. I had tried everything except Accutane because I was concerned with the potential adverse side effects that go along with the use of that medication. In addition, I was looking for a long-term solution. The medications out there for the most part seem to have a transient effect. So I did some research on the web and came across photodynamic therapy for the treatment of acne vulgaris. I came across Dr. Khanna and the Peau clinic and felt that he would be my best option in the Montreal area if I was to go through with this treatment....so I booked a consultation. What a marvellous man. He was the first doctor to make me feel like I was not being rushed out the door. He sat and patiently and calmly answered all of my questions/concerns about this procedure. I underwent 4 red-light photodynamic procedures which were followed up by 4 pulsed-dye laser treatments for the red scarring remnants that remained. I can honestly say the results are astounding. When I was shown the before and after photos of myself I was speechless. My confidence as an adult has been restored and I no longer have that anxiety about what I look like to others. Dr. Khanna has been a great help and he has a wonderful and competent staff working with him at the Peau Clinic. Thank you very much Dr. Khanna and the Peau team for all of your help!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2679110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2015

At my 34, Im in good shape, 126Lb but have some stubborn fat on my belly.
After lots of research I went to Peau, had a consultation with Dr. Khanna.
He was helpful , kind and very informative.
Before the treatment we took some pictures to compare the results.
The first 5 min of a treatment is a little bit painful, we used medium applicator, the rest of the time it's alright, as skin is numb. I was able to do some work and answer phone calls during most of the procedure.
After the treatment, I went to the gym the next day.
It have been a month since my appointment. I cannot believe the results!
Looking forward to see my fat free belly in 2 month.
Thank you Dr. Khanna for a great experience, friendly stuff, comfortable ambiance.
I feel great, looking even better.
Your happy customer

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2622941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

I had to have a specific type of surgery for Basal Cell Carcinoma growth on the side of my nose.
Dr. Khanna was touted as being one of the only dermatologists in Quebec trained to perform this procedure. Firstly, his staff were excellent. From the reception desk right to the surgical nurse and technicians, they all were most reassuring and helpful.
Dr. Khanna seemed to be very knowledgeable and knew exactly what to do to remove the growth. Although it was in a critical area, he assured me the scarring would be negligible.
Fast forward to today, there is no visible scarring.
Coincidentally and what is what prompted me to write this review, is I have an appointment with him today for further issues.
I feel I am in good hands and trust him and recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2610414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Le Dr Khanna me traite pour mes lésions d’acné avec une technologie dont je n’avais jamais entendu parlé. Les résultats sont vraiment super et c’est sans douleur. J’apprécie ces connaissances très approfondies au niveau de la peau.

Je le recommande à toute personne soucieuse d’être soignée et conseillée par un vrai pro !

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2588645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

COMMENTAIRE NO 2

Je recommande fortement le Dr Khanna et la clinique Peau à tous ceux au prise avec des problématiques de vieillissement de la peau. La clinique possède de multiples technologies. On sent bien que la priorité est de trouver une solution sur mesure pour nos besoins. Pas de nous vendre un soin. Je vais continuer d’avoir mes soins avec le Dr Khanna.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2587982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Dr. Khanna was helpful and kind. The atmosphere during my treatment was relaxed and friendly. I would highly recommend him and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2575926].votes_count ]]