Rate Dr. Manish Khanna

Dr. Manish Khanna's Ratings

At my 34, Im in good shape, 126Lb but have some stubborn fat on my belly.
After lots of research I went to Peau, had a consultation with Dr. Khanna.
He was helpful , kind and very informative.
Before the treatment we took some pictures to compare the results.
The first 5 min of a treatment is a little bit painful, we used medium applicator, the rest of the time it's alright, as skin is numb. I was able to do some work and answer phone calls during most of the procedure.
After the treatment, I went to the gym the next day.
It have been a month since my appointment. I cannot believe the results!
Looking forward to see my fat free belly in 2 month.
Thank you Dr. Khanna for a great experience, friendly stuff, comfortable ambiance.
I feel great, looking even better.
Your happy customer

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2622941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

I had to have a specific type of surgery for Basal Cell Carcinoma growth on the side of my nose.
Dr. Khanna was touted as being one of the only dermatologists in Quebec trained to perform this procedure. Firstly, his staff were excellent. From the reception desk right to the surgical nurse and technicians, they all were most reassuring and helpful.
Dr. Khanna seemed to be very knowledgeable and knew exactly what to do to remove the growth. Although it was in a critical area, he assured me the scarring would be negligible.
Fast forward to today, there is no visible scarring.
Coincidentally and what is what prompted me to write this review, is I have an appointment with him today for further issues.
I feel I am in good hands and trust him and recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2610414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Le Dr Khanna me traite pour mes lésions d’acné avec une technologie dont je n’avais jamais entendu parlé. Les résultats sont vraiment super et c’est sans douleur. J’apprécie ces connaissances très approfondies au niveau de la peau.

Je le recommande à toute personne soucieuse d’être soignée et conseillée par un vrai pro !

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2588645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

COMMENTAIRE NO 2

Je recommande fortement le Dr Khanna et la clinique Peau à tous ceux au prise avec des problématiques de vieillissement de la peau. La clinique possède de multiples technologies. On sent bien que la priorité est de trouver une solution sur mesure pour nos besoins. Pas de nous vendre un soin. Je vais continuer d’avoir mes soins avec le Dr Khanna.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2587982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Dr. Khanna was helpful and kind. The atmosphere during my treatment was relaxed and friendly. I would highly recommend him and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2575926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566096].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

The MD>outmost professional,reassuring,pleasant style,with great technics,formidable,very helpful coordinated team,in beautiful ,brand new environment in the new section of Jewish gen..Hosp.(greatly helping to lift occasionaly anxious spirits...)

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2559666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

I had an ablative laser treatment almost 3 years ago for very minor acne scars and some overall prevention (in hindsight it was stupendously dumb of me) that altered the shape of my face, slightly asymetrical, permanent fat loss and generally damaged my skin in that I still sometimes get permanent scars from something as simple as a pimple. It was a big mistake and I was not made aware of all the potential side effects. The permanent changes might not be as apparent until 2 or more years later. At any rate, I made things worse for myself, I would have been much better off not having ablative laser here. Do you your homework, personally I will not do any ablative laser again anywhere. And, if I had to it would not be here. If you must and are willing to accept the consequences you might consider a doctor in the US where you can see many reviews and many pictures of their results with a particular type of laser.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2544449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

I went in hoping to reduce some facial lines on my forehead and around my lips. Dr. Khanna not only was informative as to my options, he provided me with a new look that still maintained a natural aspect. I couldn't be more pleased.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2530403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

My daughter was very happy with Dr Khanna's felt very comfortable and pleased walked very happy thanks

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2527380].votes_count ]]