Rate Dr. Manish Khanna

Dr. Manish Khanna's Ratings

Le Dr Khanna me traite pour mes lésions d’acné avec une technologie dont je n’avais jamais entendu parlé. Les résultats sont vraiment super et c’est sans douleur. J’apprécie ces connaissances très approfondies au niveau de la peau.

Je le recommande à toute personne soucieuse d’être soignée et conseillée par un vrai pro !

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2588645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

COMMENTAIRE NO 2

Je recommande fortement le Dr Khanna et la clinique Peau à tous ceux au prise avec des problématiques de vieillissement de la peau. La clinique possède de multiples technologies. On sent bien que la priorité est de trouver une solution sur mesure pour nos besoins. Pas de nous vendre un soin. Je vais continuer d’avoir mes soins avec le Dr Khanna.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2587982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Dr. Khanna was helpful and kind. The atmosphere during my treatment was relaxed and friendly. I would highly recommend him and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2575926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566096].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

The MD>outmost professional,reassuring,pleasant style,with great technics,formidable,very helpful coordinated team,in beautiful ,brand new environment in the new section of Jewish gen..Hosp.(greatly helping to lift occasionaly anxious spirits...)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2559666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

I had an ablative laser treatment almost 3 years ago for very minor acne scars and some overall prevention (in hindsight it was stupendously dumb of me) that altered the shape of my face, slightly asymetrical, permanent fat loss and generally damaged my skin in that I still sometimes get permanent scars from something as simple as a pimple. It was a big mistake and I was not made aware of all the potential side effects. The permanent changes might not be as apparent until 2 or more years later. At any rate, I made things worse for myself, I would have been much better off not having ablative laser here. Do you your homework, personally I will not do any ablative laser again anywhere. And, if I had to it would not be here. If you must and are willing to accept the consequences you might consider a doctor in the US where you can see many reviews and many pictures of their results with a particular type of laser.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2544449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

I went in hoping to reduce some facial lines on my forehead and around my lips. Dr. Khanna not only was informative as to my options, he provided me with a new look that still maintained a natural aspect. I couldn't be more pleased.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2530403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

My daughter was very happy with Dr Khanna's felt very comfortable and pleased walked very happy thanks

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2527380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2014

Je prends ici le temps d'écrire mon appréciation pour le Dr Khanna que j'ai découvert il y a 3 ans alors qu'il donnait une entrevue à la radio de Radio-Canada. ( http://ici.radio-canada.ca/emissions/lapres-midi_porte_conseil/2009-2010/chronique.asp?idChronique=189095 ) A l'entendre j'ai tout de suite su que je pouvais lui faire confiance.
C'est un spécialiste de la peau à tous les points de vue. A chaque visite j'apprécie sa gentillesse, son calme, ses évaluations réalistes de mes besoins et le respect qu'il démontre envers mon peu de connaissances et ma volonté de comprendre ma peau et mon vieillissement. Je me sens confortable à chaque fois que je vais le rencontrer à la clinique Peau. Je considère que c'est un spécialiste très compétent. Une belle découverte pour moi....

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2522072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

I started going to PEAU for laser hair removal on my back as I had done several treatments somewhere else but my I did not see much reduction. Now that I have done a few treatments I can see the difference. I really did not know that the type of machine makes a big difference. The technician explained this to me at the consultation and so I decided to sign up for a package. I met Dr. Khanna when I decided to do Coolsculpting on my stomach. It’s been 2 months and my shirts fit me much better already. Friendly staff and secretaries. Cool Doctor !

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2518901].votes_count ]]