Rate Dr. Manish Khanna

Dr. Manish Khanna's Ratings

I had an ablative laser treatment almost 3 years ago for very minor acne scars and some overall prevention (in hindsight it was stupendously dumb of me) that altered the shape of my face, slightly asymetrical, permanent fat loss and generally damaged my skin in that I still sometimes get permanent scars from something as simple as a pimple. It was a big mistake and I was not made aware of all the potential side effects. The permanent changes might not be as apparent until 2 or more years later. At any rate, I made things worse for myself, I would have been much better off not having ablative laser here. Do you your homework, personally I will not do any ablative laser again anywhere. And, if I had to it would not be here. If you must and are willing to accept the consequences you might consider a doctor in the US where you can see many reviews and many pictures of their results with a particular type of laser.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

I went in hoping to reduce some facial lines on my forehead and around my lips. Dr. Khanna not only was informative as to my options, he provided me with a new look that still maintained a natural aspect. I couldn't be more pleased.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2530403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

My daughter was very happy with Dr Khanna's felt very comfortable and pleased walked very happy thanks

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2527380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2014

Je prends ici le temps d'écrire mon appréciation pour le Dr Khanna que j'ai découvert il y a 3 ans alors qu'il donnait une entrevue à la radio de Radio-Canada. ( http://ici.radio-canada.ca/emissions/lapres-midi_porte_conseil/2009-2010/chronique.asp?idChronique=189095 ) A l'entendre j'ai tout de suite su que je pouvais lui faire confiance.
C'est un spécialiste de la peau à tous les points de vue. A chaque visite j'apprécie sa gentillesse, son calme, ses évaluations réalistes de mes besoins et le respect qu'il démontre envers mon peu de connaissances et ma volonté de comprendre ma peau et mon vieillissement. Je me sens confortable à chaque fois que je vais le rencontrer à la clinique Peau. Je considère que c'est un spécialiste très compétent. Une belle découverte pour moi....

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2522072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

I started going to PEAU for laser hair removal on my back as I had done several treatments somewhere else but my I did not see much reduction. Now that I have done a few treatments I can see the difference. I really did not know that the type of machine makes a big difference. The technician explained this to me at the consultation and so I decided to sign up for a package. I met Dr. Khanna when I decided to do Coolsculpting on my stomach. It’s been 2 months and my shirts fit me much better already. Friendly staff and secretaries. Cool Doctor !

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2518901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

Un dermatologue de grande compétence. Très soucieux de ses patients, de leur sécurité et de leur satisfaction. Très calme et à l'écoute. Une clinique pour des soins de pros avec des ressources sur mesure. Comme patient les suivis sont soutenus et on ressent à quel point on est entre bonnes mains. Je recommande le Dr Khanna à toute personne soucieuse de sa santé, sa sécurité et son image naturelle.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2518127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

Cette clinique ne devrait pas exister. Cest de la fausse publicité sur leur site. On doit annuler 3 jours avant le traitement et les risques ne sont expliqués que la journée du traitement. En signant le papiers ils se déculpabilise de tout les risques reliés sachant bien que ce quils offrent ne devrait pas exister. Je ne comprend pas que quelqu'un en 2014 au Canada puisse faire des milliers de dollars en defigurant les gens, ca ne devrait pas être légale.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2498903].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

I got botox injections. I had had previous treatments elsewhere, but I decided to go at this clinic for a change. Dr. Khanna injected more than twice the amount of units that my other doctor had. The total amount I paid was rediculous. In addition, I did not like the results. instead of giving my forehead a relaxed look, my brows came together more. I went back to him 2 weeks later, and he injected even more botox claiming that this would correct it. It did nothing, and Dr. Khanna charged me for the extra units. Total disappointment. It's too bad, but I have to admit, he is excellent in promoting his clinic with his marketing tactics.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486629].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

I am a 59 year old male that elected to have a SoftLift and Fraxel treatment. I am very pleased with the results. The SoftLift provides volume and 'lift' to the face and the Fraxel treatments (3 in all) uniforms the pigmentation and removes the majority of the sun damage. I especially appreciated the knowledge and professional nature of Dr Khanna. The staff and facility are warm and inviting. I would recommend Dr Khanna's clinic to all patients who wish to improve their appearance.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2448434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

I used to go to another clinic for my esthetic needs and decided to look elsewhere as I felt where I was going lacked in expertise. I asked my GP if he knew of anyone in this area and she referred me to Dr. Khanna. Dr. Khanna is a dermatologist specializing in cosmetics ( I learned afterwards that he is also a skin cancer specialist). My first visit to the clinic was for a consultation with Dr. Khanna. He was very kind and attentive to my needs. One of his assistants was there too and she stayed with me longer to explain Dr. Khanna’s recommendations and the treatments in more detail. I have since done 2 laser treatments for my spots and uneven skin. My skin looks so much better. I really feel welcome and taken care of at this clinic.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2448433].votes_count ]]