Rate Dr. Jeff B. Baker

Dr. Jeff B. Baker's Ratings

Dr Baker is amazing I've seen him since I was 16. He delivered my daughter in '12 via c section. He did awesome and I healed very quick. He is now working with me towards a VBAC for June' 15. He is very supportive!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2609601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

Dr. Baker saved my life, and the life of my child. I was extremely high risk with a condition that was medically improbable. Dr. Baker spent long hours on the phone with Dr's in different states trying to figure out the best course of action. My baby should have been born at 24 weeks. Because of his dedication I was able to hold on to her until 34. He got me an appointment to see a specialist in 2 days when the actual wait was months. 10 days after I had my daughter I hemorrhaged in a different town. Dr. Baker coordinated with those doctors and was able to preform the surgery himself. He is not a cold and distant man. He will do anything to help his patience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1358184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2012

I would highly recommend him, he was so good and really listened. He was also so nice to my kids when they came with me. I would definitely go to him for my next pregnancy. With my last baby he stayed and delivered him and he wasn't even on call!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1358183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

He was great. We never saw any of those things indicated in the negative comments. He was great with my 2 year old, and very interested in our concerns and making us feel comfortable and safe. He was delivered our baby, and was fantastic. I would totally recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1358182].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

Dr. Jeff Baker may seem nice at some appointments, but BEWARE. If you really get to spend much time with him, you might meet the real Jeff Baker. I went to Rosemark to see Dr. Merill. But occasionally saw Dr Baker. One time I fell on the ice and was worried about my baby. His nurse said if I wanted to I should come in, I over heard him say NO she DOES NOT need to. I went in anyway and he made me wait over 1 hour, then came in and wouldn't look at me or touch me just said, "everything is fine, nothing ever happens when people fall down, go into ultrasound and they will check the placenta." IT was very cold and abrupt. He also delivered my baby. It was Saturday, he had been there since 5 or 6 am, I started pushing at 7 pm. He was very COLD and impersonal, told me at the beginning "lets use the vacuum to make this 5 minutes instead of a half hour" the entire 1 & 1/2 hr of pushing he looked PISSED that he had to be there. When the head came out he just ripped the baby out with no care. :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1358185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2011

Dr. Baker is one of the best Doctor's. He really cares about each Patient and listens to all their concerns. He also only does a C-Section if completely neccesary, while most doctors will just do it to get it over with. He respects the patient and wants their delivery to be special. He really connects with his patients and is excellent. All over town people know of Dr. Baker , he is a favorite for great reason!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1358181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2010

I loved Dr. Baker, he delivered my first child. He had a wonderful bedside manner and made me feel completely comfortable, if I have another child I will definitely be going back to him, I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1358180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2009

First child. Dr. Baker came into room (which was cold) and right away, pulled out the stethoscope. He didn't try to interact with my child (1.5 years old) to make him feel comfortable. He was also very mean, when I tried to explain some concerns, he wouldn't listen. I finally left and took my son to another Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1358179].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2009

Nice bedside manner. Addressed all of my concerns. Delivered my first child as well as meeting with me personally after a miscarriage.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1358178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2008

Dr. Baker saw me throughout both of my pregnancies. When my daughter was diagnosed prenatally with severe heart defects he told us there was NOTHING that could be done for her. Fortunately, we insisted on a referral to Primary Childrens in SLC. Not only is there A LOT that can be done for her, she is now a happy thriving 8 month old.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1358177].votes_count ]]