Rate Dr. Vadim Gritsus

Dr. Vadim Gritsus's Ratings

I feel compelled to say a few words about Dr Gritsus. I saw him last month during my hospitalization. He was called to see me as a consultant. Immediately I was impressed with his knowledge and bedside manner, he actually pulled a chair in my room and sat down to talk to me! I was scared and in pain but somehow he made me feel better. I am recovering now at home and looking forward to my follow up on his office.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2644582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this practice. My treatment was very smooth, surgery went well and the whole process was made very easy and straightforward by Dr. Gritsus and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2642855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

THE BEST!!! ... Both doctor Gritsus and he staff are the best at what they do.... u wont b sorry so go see him already.. I gave 5's because it was the highest I could rate them.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2634196].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

I met Dr. Gritsus during my consultation for a hernia. He impressed me with his knowledge and he actually took his time to go over all my questions. I never felt rushed. My surgery went very well and his staff at the surgical center was wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2621651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

Dr Gritsus is a wonderful doctor with great bedside manner. When my son was having emergency surgery, Dr Gritsus took time to explain everything to us and keep us updated. His office staff was great in scheduling follow up visits. There is very little wait in the office snd patients are treated with great respect.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2569089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Great Doctor, very professional staff. Very happy with my surgery!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2565272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Dr. Gritsus is a top surgeon! He is caring, thoughtful and understanding of patient's needs. He listens and takes time to get to know you!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2540527].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

My experience with Dr. Gritsus exceeded all expectations. I needed a hernia surgery and several of my coworkers went to him. I felt very comfortable with him right at the beginning . His staff matches his great personality and is super-efficient!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2535157].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2014

I had a difficult problem and was turned down by several doctors who did not want to deal with my complicated situation. Until I met Doctor Gritsus. Not only he took the time to review all my records, he then spoke with my referring physician and found the solution. He then offered me the right treatment and my condition improved! His receptionist was very professional and kind, as was the coordinator who helped to schedule my surgery. The Doctor and his staff are simply The Best!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2533524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

Very knowledgeable, takes time with the patient, great bedside manner. Highly recommend this Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2533021].votes_count ]]