Rate Dr. Vadim Gritsus

Dr. Vadim Gritsus's Ratings

Simply amazing, clean office, friendly staff, competent physician.

Submitted June 6, 2014 | flag

Dr. vadim gritsus is a very kind and compassonate doctor, his staff is very kind and professional

Submitted June 25, 2013 | flag

Fine, capable surgeon, bypass surgery had no complications or problems. However, during his first open seminar for prospective patients, I asked nicely if he uses uninsured assistants, his answer was clear and firm NO. I asked again why others were saying this, he again quickly said everything is covered, and moved to take someone else's question. I gave him the benefit of the doubt...why would he lie? Well a few days after the surgery, here comes the assistant surgeon's bill for a few thousand dollars (under 10 but over 5) while our insurance will cover over half of it, it still was a shock. In follow up care, he admitted most assistant surgeons are not covered and he has nothing to do with it. Fine, not his fault, but I'm disappointed that in front of others while promoting his services he did not tell the truth. So, just be ready for a nice big bill afterwards and don't believe him.

Submitted June 6, 2013 | flag

Submitted April 29, 2012 | flag

Dr. Gritsus and Staff are wonderful and very helpful with any questions that need to be answered. T.M

Submitted Aug. 16, 2011 | flag

The comment that they are not always on time is true, but Dr. Gritsus and his P.A. are worth the weight. Dr. Gritsus and his staff are very warm and knowledgeable, they run a little behind schedule at times because they spend a lot of time with their patients and are willing to answer every question and explain the details. This is a very important quality to have when so many doctors are in such a hurry to rush you out of the office nowadays. I have had previous surgery performed by Dr. Gritsus, and I whole-heartedly trust him with my medical care.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2010 | flag

Not always on time, but the doctor and staff are very warm and friendly so it is worth the wait. I love this doctor, I have had a previous surgery performed by hi and I trust him completely with my health.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2010 | flag